About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 51-year-old Aspergic CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

News, views etc...Birmingham's come round again!

Dave McKenna's 21st Central Toy & Model Soldier Show is in Birmingham is this Sunday

Sunday 23nd October 2011 Doh!

The Clarendon Suite, 2 Stirling Road Edgbaston, (just off the Hagley Road)., Within 5 minutes walk of the city center. There is a half-marathon the same day so try to get parked early if you're coming by car.

Free Parking and an on-site cafe.

For other details and late availability of tables contact; Mr McKenna on telephone number: 0121 628 1397

Email: patanddave76@yahoo.co.uk

I'll be in my ever-holey 'Tuskers' T-shirt if you want to come over and have a chat, say Hi or winge about my approach to the military history of France! or Belgium...

Entry Times;
Doors open 1030 - 4pm

Prices;
£4 adults
£3 Concessions (children and Senior Citzens)

[Herne next!]

No comments: