About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 51-year-old Aspergic CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

News Views Etc...Action Figure anyone?

Please Sir; can I have a toy soldier modelled after me?

Canada's Hero's

You Tube - Canadian TV News Item

Yeah! Sure, a short-arsed, scruffy Gloster, hanging round the less salubrious bars of 1980's Berlin...why not!

3 comments:

Paul said...

How surprising Hugh. I wonder if these lumberjacks have weapons?

peter said...

And they will be against who? GI Joe?

Greetings
Peter
http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

Maverick Collecting said...

Good question Paul, there's no sign of them in the article?

Peter - Naturally...until someone is foolish enough to make French action figures, then we can all fight them!!

Jokeing aside, there was a 12" Osama doll!