About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Friday, January 6, 2017

12 is for "On the twelfth Day of Chrissssstmaaas, His True Love Sent to Hiiiiiiimmm . . ."



. . . FIVE FUGGIN SNOWMEN!

Gina had rung-in sick and was still at his when the replacement-driver turned-up on the doorstep with a van-load of refrigerated snow. Luckily the guy was a mate of hers, so the three of them rigged up a pallet truck from a trolley-jack and an old door and they soon had them off the wagon.

Once the other driver had gone they switched all the refrigerated stands off and Gina gave him a lift to the town hall.

He got an injunction out against his 'ex'-true love sending anything larger than a matchbox to within 5 miles of his postcode and then on the way back they stopped at Gina's place to pick up a few bags of clothes and the cat . . .

. . . all's well that ends well, and everything ends in the end - hope you all had a lovely Christmas.

===============================================================

I think we've seen these before? I can't find the magazine shots anyway, it was a set of snowman skittles on a kid's comic/periodical I bought a couple of Christmases ago, the trouble is even the tag-list is starting to show holes as we motor-away from sixteen-hundred posts!

No comments: