About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 51-year-old Aspergic CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play.

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

S is for Scenic Shrub



We are no longer the knights who say Ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing! . . . and we demand a shrubbery!

Hilco. Shrubbery. More Tomorrow.

Not more shrubberies, that's it for shrubberies, who do you think I am? Some sort of green-fingered shrubbery expert! More something-else tomorrow . . . snowmen probably!

2 comments:

Mick Wilkes said...

MERIT ... tRY THESE 5001 = GRANITE (like coal 5000 but grey) I HAVE ONE IT SAYS 5001 - Imitation Quarry Granite (4 Wagon Loads)
5011 SAYS Scammell +Trailer +Container
5025 says White Palling Fences
5037 says Water Crane
5071 says Acetylene Cylinders
5076 says Drain Pipes
5101 says Cows Lying Down
5141 says Gift Set A = Schoolmam + 5girls + 5 Army + Passengers Tlolly
ALL THESE FROM INFORMATIO GLEANED OVER 20YEARS - I MAY HAVE SOME OF THESE BUT PACKED AWAY .. HAVE GOT 5001 CERTAIN HERE

Hugh Walter said...

Cheers Mike

I'm assuming(don't tell Erwin Sell - he hates it when I assume) these are blank numbers on the Merit master-list I put-up a while ago and you've posted them here because it's a recent post?

I certainly don't recognise all of them so will check the list and add them . . . it's about time it went on the A-Z actually! Keep watching, as if you like Merit there will be a very special post in about three months time (I've given the 'exclusive' to someone else! So won't post until they've published)

H