About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

S is for Scenic Shrub



We are no longer the knights who say Ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing! . . . and we demand a shrubbery!

Hilco. Shrubbery. More Tomorrow.

Not more shrubberies, that's it for shrubberies, who do you think I am? Some sort of green-fingered shrubbery expert! More something-else tomorrow . . . snowmen probably!

2 comments:

Mick Wilkes said...

MERIT ... tRY THESE 5001 = GRANITE (like coal 5000 but grey) I HAVE ONE IT SAYS 5001 - Imitation Quarry Granite (4 Wagon Loads)
5011 SAYS Scammell +Trailer +Container
5025 says White Palling Fences
5037 says Water Crane
5071 says Acetylene Cylinders
5076 says Drain Pipes
5101 says Cows Lying Down
5141 says Gift Set A = Schoolmam + 5girls + 5 Army + Passengers Tlolly
ALL THESE FROM INFORMATIO GLEANED OVER 20YEARS - I MAY HAVE SOME OF THESE BUT PACKED AWAY .. HAVE GOT 5001 CERTAIN HERE

Hugh Walter said...

Cheers Mike

I'm assuming(don't tell Erwin Sell - he hates it when I assume) these are blank numbers on the Merit master-list I put-up a while ago and you've posted them here because it's a recent post?

I certainly don't recognise all of them so will check the list and add them . . . it's about time it went on the A-Z actually! Keep watching, as if you like Merit there will be a very special post in about three months time (I've given the 'exclusive' to someone else! So won't post until they've published)

H