About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Sunday, April 30, 2017

News, Views Etc...Two Weeks to PW's 32nd Show

Well, it's not even two weeks to the big one! Last time I spoke to the editor - which was a while ago, there was still a spare table left, so if you are thinking of trying selling (or want to display something - it's a 'club meet' after all!), or if you have forgotten to book drop Plastic Warrior a line now, before it's too late

Contact details as hot-links:


Tel: 01483 722778

The old website is to be run-down/retired.

For those thinking of travelling to the show, here's the maps I did a few years ago, with birds-eye views for those who find maps too cryptic! They are getting tired and cluttered so I will try to do some more for the week before the show.




The venue has plenty of parking, a bar, and full toilet facilities. Hot drinks, meals and snacks are served from quite early, everything's on the ground floor and wheelchair friendly (apart from a couple of stalls on the main stage) and it's the best show for rare, unusual and especially British plastic figures - in the world!

No comments: