About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 51-year-old Aspergic CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play.

Saturday, April 29, 2017

S is for Something New

I picked this up in Wilkinson's Basingrad four weeks ago and can't remember how much I paid for it, but I know it wasn't much or I wouldn't have bothered; maybe a couple of quid? £1:50? Something like that, and it's fun!

 
Speedy Turbo Jet Wind-up Speed Boat, I've placed a figure in it so you can see that it's fine for 54 or 60-mil figures and would make a nice rigid-raider for your Airfix SAS or Vietnam forces! They had a speedboat as well, and both came in two colour-ways.

A wind-up motor so it'll run round and around the swimming pool - until you can sink it with an elastic superhero catapult!

No comments: