About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

News, Views Etc . . . Incomming!

Two things which popped up today!

In a comment Gog pointed me to an excellent Blog - with imagery which puts me to shame! Loosely translating as 'Collecting the 1980's and '90's' it can be found here and is well worth a browse.

While having a cursory look for the Mordillo cartoon (I couldn't find) with the round-nosed limousine, I managed to find the answer to Owen Hoye's query in PW170 . . .

There's two actual Russian drivers (the subject of Mr. Hoye's search), and several more that can be converted, if Mr. Hoye's not on-line; could someone pass that on to him.

No comments: