About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

B is for Blame Chris Smith!

And thank him . . . he adds quickly! Because I tend to load these a day or two ahead, there should be some posts pre-loaded here, but there aren't, because I got a great big pile of plunder parcel from Chris Smith yesterday (Monday) and spent the evening sorting it after I got home, sooo . . . no editing anything else!

Therefore the final part of the Khaki Infantry series is on hold until Wednesday (to publish Thursday), it's weird but things are piling-up at the moment and stuff scheduled for the next day is getting bumped-back, and things which should have published ages ago are still in the ever lengthening queue - I still have three Toy Fair reports; I think!

Not only that but I have several eMails to answer so I can't even do a couple of rush jobs now! However . . .

Britains Herald, Britains Herald Khaki Infantry, Britains Khaki Infantry, British Army Toy, British Infantry, C.M.V. Toy Soldiers, Crescent, Crescent 54mm Troops, Crescent 60mm Paras, Crescent Khaki Infantry, Crescent Toy Soldiers, DCMT, F. G. Taylor, FG Taylor & Sons, FG Taylor Khaki Infantry, Harvey Series, Harvey Series Paratroopers, Hong Kong Copies, Hong Kong Piracy, Hong Kong Plastic Toy, Khaki Infantry, Lone Star, Lone Star 54mm Paras, Lone Star Harvey Series, Lone Star Khaki Infantry, Lone Star Paratroops, No. 1006, No. 823, Small Scale World, smallscaleworld.blogspot.com,
. . . as I mentioned the other day, Chris had already eMailed some stuff for the Khaki Infantry page, I added some comparisons as I went along, over the last few days, and there was a nice, damaged white plastic FG Taylor figure in the box of treasures, so I'll throw them up (yesterday) on the Khaki Infantry Page, and your mission for today - should you chose to accept it - is to bomb-up, suit-up, fly to Schwienf... . . . no, sorry, different reality, is to reacquaint yourselves with that page, very much a team effort now with contributions from six at least eight or nine, maybe ten people.

Hopefully, there will be Cherilea's 54mm dancing loons and 60-mil bean-poles here tomorrow, probably with the show dates for the next week, and I may post something here later today, if I have time. I was hoping to make this the first 90-post month, that won't happen now, Friday may be a bit sparse as well - I'm not around Thursday - but 80's just doable? Won't beat January!!

No comments: