About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

D is for Diminutive Danish Dirt-diggers!

That's 'farmers' to you . . . sometimes the alliterative titles don't work properly, blame the pink-monkey on the keyboard!

When I posted Reynolds' HR Products a while back now, I said I had in the past wondered if they were Reisler and that I had a few more in storage, well, I had a disappointing one in storage! So I won't be doing a follow-up to them for the foreseeable future; in the meantime, here are the Reisler ones instead!

20mm Animals; 20mm Farm Toys; 20mm Figures; Danish Toy Figures; HO - OO; HO - OO Farm Models; HO - OO Figures; Made in Denmark; Model Railway Vignette; Railway Models; Railway Scenics; Reisler; Reisler Animal Toys; Reisler Farm; Reisler Farm Toys; Reisler Farmers; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com;
Typical boxed-set includes everything you would need for a little scene or a couple of vignettes on your model railway layout, in this case pigs being 'mucked-out' and a cow being milked while granny looks-on from a bright red bench!

20mm Animals; 20mm Farm Toys; 20mm Figures; Danish Toy Figures; HO - OO; HO - OO Farm Models; HO - OO Figures; Made in Denmark; Model Railway Vignette; Railway Models; Railway Scenics; Reisler; Reisler Animal Toys; Reisler Farm; Reisler Farm Toys; Reisler Farmers; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com;
My loose samples hint at at-least four other sets; horse, cow and chicken-based, along with a a pack of fencing? There is a website with all of them, which I'll post a link to at the end of this post when I upload it, on Monday.

At a true European HO 'scale', those chickens are shorter than cooked grains of rice, but about twice the height, and not as small as Noch's N-gauge cats!

20mm Animals; 20mm Farm Toys; 20mm Figures; Danish Toy Figures; HO - OO; HO - OO Farm Models; HO - OO Figures; Made in Denmark; Model Railway Vignette; Railway Models; Railway Scenics; Reisler; Reisler Animal Toys; Reisler Farm; Reisler Farm Toys; Reisler Farmers; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com;
The fencing got marbled production with the colour-mix differing from batch to batch. I also have a rather fine bull but I didn't do any comparison shots for the Airfix page, I'll try to do some in a day or two?

20mm Animals; 20mm Farm Toys; 20mm Figures; Danish Toy Figures; HO - OO; HO - OO Farm Models; HO - OO Figures; Made in Denmark; Model Railway Vignette; Railway Models; Railway Scenics; Reisler; Reisler Animal Toys; Reisler Farm; Reisler Farm Toys; Reisler Farmers; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com;
All Reisler on the right; you can appreciate from the left-hand shot how small those chickens are! That's it; Reisler's HO Collectors Series farm - box ticked.

No comments: