About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

SF is for Space Farce!

Do you remember that fantastic Dr. Who Mount Rushmore that was sent to the Blog by Artist Jon Alderfer a while back? Well, he's had his coloured pencils out again, or at least I think he's working in a pencil medium, it's hard to tell from a scan of a print; it may be fine gauche or water-colour, but whatever, it's very talented work and it's a pleasure to carry another here . . . look to the horizon, there may be a third on the way?
Artist; Artwork; Donald Trump; Melania Trump; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Space Farce; Space Force; T2; Thunderbird Two; Thunderbirds; Trump Donald; Trumpton; Trumpundbrexit; US Cabinet
Space Force - by Jon Alderfer
Isn't it fantastic? And I love all the little in-jokes hidden around the place, some of which I'm not getting, I'm obviously not American-enough! Sucka B. Flaunders obviously had the day off to recover from the last press conference!
If I have one criticism - using my years of experience as a world-famous art critic to go on - I'd say the pilot's hands are too big, I mean they're BIG, like, they're biggly-big, biggly-wiggly big, almost normal-sized! That's a Donald-fact - no fake news here!
Jon; thanks so much for this, delighted to host it!

No comments: