About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Sunday, September 30, 2018

T is for They Keep Coming!

I picked these up the other day!

Having said I'd go back for the dark-blue team when we last looked at them, I didn't and they've probably all gone by now, that was back in January, but now a third 'player' has bought into the league - Knightsbridge PME Ltd.?

Anniversary House; Cake Decoration Figures; Cake Decorations; Carded Toy; Football; Football Association; Football Game; Football Players; Knightsbridge PME Ltd.; Players; PME Cake Decorations; PME Footballers; PME Soccer Players; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Soccer; Soccer Football; Soccer Player Toys; Soccer Players; Wilton's;
Totally new colours, even the referee has white turn-downs on his socks for a slightly different look to the originally-found Wilton's ref '. The set is following the Wilton's pattern with 3-a-side and two goalies but is the most colourful to date.

Numbering has gone a bit awry, with the true number-one miss-registered and the number-three over-stenciled with a 1, despite 3 being marked on the base-underside and - as a raised moulding - on the shirt!

Anniversary House; Cake Decoration Figures; Cake Decorations; Carded Toy; Football; Football Association; Football Game; Football Players; Knightsbridge PME Ltd.; Players; PME Cake Decorations; PME Footballers; PME Soccer Players; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Soccer; Soccer Football; Soccer Player Toys; Soccer Players; Wilton's;
The card, albeit in black & white, seems to suggest other colourways, so I suspect we'll be returning to them, whether I track-down the blue set or not. And 50p each with two 'free' goals - bargain! Have you found these, what colours have you seen/got, or . . . what brand were they sold under? 'Cos that's three now; I'm gonna' need a bigger tub!

No comments: