About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Friday, October 19, 2018

20 is for Most Questionable Things in AMERICA'n Store Ever?

You be the decide and x all else!

https://www.thetravel.com/20-questionable-things-found-in-target-around-the-us-and-4-we-can-never-find/

Actually I can only conclude that The Travel is even easier to ire that the Daily Wail, but then I think - like this post - The Travel are being tongue in cheek while The Pail was being serious, and I'd give house-room to the octopus!

This public service announcement was brought to you in association with TJF and the PSTSM, that's a Donald-fact . . . I say so! They may deny it, but the beauty of Donald-fact's is that they don't have to be facts at all.

Horse face? If she's a horse-face he must have been kicked in the face by a horse? Ugly, cretinous, orange monkey! Yes . . . I just called your President a monkey, an orange, cretinous one, but don't worry; we've got a dancing capuchin for Prime Minister - we're all trapped together in this mindless, end-of-the-human-race clusterfuck!

He can't even spell Daniels FFS!

Or . . . is it a biggly-biggly very-presidential play-on-words? Denials? Geddit! It's not good, but we like a play-on-words here at Small Scale World, like Donald Trumps [in his pants again], geddit . . . no it's more pretty childish-stuff from the fuckwitted, meat-faced, misogynist loon - if it was meant!

He's the 'total con', thick as pig-shit, now that's a Hugh fact!

No comments: