About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Friday, October 5, 2018

C is for Coral Cougar!

Following my find of the foot-balling PinkPanther back in June (actually I think it was May . . .mas nicht!) I had a quick search on-line and found a bunch of them going cheap, so grabbed them while I could and they were going to be a quick follow-up, but got lost on the PC.

I found them again but rack-toy month had got going and I was running-about with the move and stuff, then they sort of got forgotten in September, by which time I had found another!

Evening Dress Pink Panther; Key Rings; Made in Hong Kong; Made in Spain; Novelty Figurine; Novelty Figurines; Novelty Key Rings; Panther Pink from Head to Toe; Pink Panther; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Yolanda Pink Panther;
I've since seen several sets of four, various odds and another larger lot, so not rare, but fun! Baseball, basket ball, footballer (seen before) and a surfer-dude; Panthers pink from head to toe.

Evening Dress Pink Panther; Key Rings; Made in Hong Kong; Made in Spain; Novelty Figurine; Novelty Figurines; Novelty Key Rings; Panther Pink from Head to Toe; Pink Panther; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Yolanda Pink Panther;
There appear to be two versions, one fully stamped with licensing stuff, the other blank, and at least 20-years old, so probably actual PVC not one of the modern synthetic substitutes.

Evening Dress Pink Panther; Key Rings; Made in Hong Kong; Made in Spain; Novelty Figurine; Novelty Figurines; Novelty Key Rings; Panther Pink from Head to Toe; Pink Panther; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Yolanda Pink Panther;
I picked this-up as a make-weight in a mixed handful at the recent Sandown Park show, Yolanda's err . . . Orange Panther! Full evening dress, spats and a bunch of flowers, he's clearly off to woo a lady-girl panther - is she pink . . . or orange? I'm guessing he's from a set of more than one pose!

No comments: