About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Saturday, October 6, 2018

F is for Follow-up - Britains Trojans . . . again!

I Found this after the follow-up, but it's not a follow-up to the follow-up, but rather 'just' a follow-up - if that makes sense, which it won't to Mr. Erwin Sell; he's too stupid to comprehend the literary concepts of narrative-thought, stream of consciousness or thinking out loud and consequently thinks I'm mad!

To be honest I'd rather be mad than that stupid, still - at his age - it's his choice to remain so. My writing is obviously too . . . err . . . 'clever' for him, but he insists on reading it and jumping to medical conclusions or psychological diagnosis . . . sort of making it up as he goes along, again? What do you think Hugh? I think he's probably the mad one. Are you sure? Yes, he's twice as mad as I'll ever be, can we get back to the post now? Do we have to? Yes, I'm afraid we do! Oh . . . OK then.

54mm Figures, 54mm Toy Soldiers, Britains Copies, Britains Greek Warrior, Britains Herald, Britains Trojans, Fall of Troy, Greek Warrior, Hector, Hong Kong Copies, Hong Kong Piracy, Made in England, Made in Hong Kong, Roman Chariot, Roman Charioteer, Roman Soldier, Small Scale World, smallscaleworld.blogspot.com, Trojan Toy Soldiers, Trojan War,
I knew I should have at least one copy of Hector (the Trojan!), is anyone else listening to the new version of the Iliad on R4? Achilles wasn't very nice to Hector tonight . . . not very nice at all! In fact; I would go so far as to say he rather ruined Hector's day.

A sub-piracy from that unmarked set which may be French or Italian bazaar (rack toy) figures rather than HK, but may be sourced in Hong Kong anyway, and a rather insipid pink polyethylene, he had been missed when I rounded the others up for the main post the other day.

No comments: