About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Sunday, October 28, 2018

P is for Paltry Plastic Packet of Popular Pugilistic Polymer Pencil Perching Pals

I know, but sometimes once it's in your head you have to use it or you don't get it out of your head!

Cartoon Characters; Metro Goldwyn Mayer; MGM; Movie Promotional; Pencil Toppers; Pencil Tops; PVC Figurines; PVC Vinyl Animals; PVC Vinyl Figures; PVC Vinyl Rubber; Rubber Figurines; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Tom & Gerry; Tom & Jerry; Tom And Gerry; Tom And Jerry; TV Tie Ins;
We like figural pencil-tops here at Small Scale World, we like plastic personages and we like Tom & Jerry, so that's alright then . . . Phew!

Scale's a bit shot, if I was Tom I don't think I'd be looking quite so unconcerned at the situation, Jerry obviously had his spinach for breakfast, his pintaday and put muck in his boots and - to be fair - Tom's looking a tad effete, maybe he's turned-over a new leaf! Brilliant!

No comments: