About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

U is for Update - Tupperware & Lido Posts

I've added the missing giraffe and a colour/base-variant camel to the end of last year's (last November's!) Tupperware post, putting it here - as a 'Follow-up' - would have been an unnecessary complication! Picture follows as a thumbnail if you can't be arsed to follow the link to what even I'd admit is ephemeral, novelty shite!

Block Figures; Boys Toys; Building Blocks; Building Bricks; Busy Blocks; Busy Blocks Plastic Toy; Busy-Blocks; C for Camel; Capsule Toys; Dart Industries Inc.; Dart Industries Tupperware; Dryfoods Breakfast Cereals; G for Giraffe; Novelties; Novelty Toy; Plastic Novelty; Plastic Toy Play Bricks; Plastic Toys; Play Brick Blocks; Polyethylene; Polymer Products; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Stacking Blocks; Stacking Bricks; Toy; Tupperware; Tupperware Party; Artillery Cannon; Artillery Gun; Artillery Piece; Dime Store Toy; Hong Kong Plastic Toy; Jeep Toy; Knock Offs; Lido Plastic Toys; Lido Plastic Vehicles; Lido Troop Transport; Made in Hong Kong; Piracies; Rack Toy; Tank Toy;
Similarly, I dug the Lido vehicles out of the garage the other day and have done a comparison shot with the Hong Kong-made copies we looked at back at the start of Rack Toy Month, and have added it to the end of that post.

==__________==============__________==

Apropos the 'digging-out', 'coming-across' and 'finding of stuff' from the storage collection, which is a genuine and ongoing 'thing'; I find it quite amusing that TJF is also now on an almost daily basis 'finding stuff out the back' or 'being surprised what turns up', a recent literary phenomena on his part, yet his circumstance haven't changed quite as dramatically as mine since July? The man has no originality of thought whatsoever!

Coming on the back of the long-running 'I've got one of those too', the recent 'he's showing cats, quick; find me a cat with toys picture' and the almost instant 'Oh no he's got-up stuff from his archive, I need a kit instruction-sheet to photograph' (badly!) memes, he's now trying to write like me!

It's pathetic, and I mean that most sincerely, there is an element of pathos in the way he is quietly traducing himself, in public, in his stubborn attempts to win a war he should never have started or to 'prove the legend' he never was. He's a dealer not a collector, he simply hasn't got the stuff; he keeps showing us the same things over-and-over again and he seems to think that if he does what I do, or says what I say, it'll help him catch up - it won't.

Instead of justifying, validating or ratifying this tragic nonsense with their continued support, perhaps Messieurs's Dittman, Bergner, Carrick and Dildobrand Hildabreath would be better employed trying to help the idiot find his own voice?

Block Figures; Boys Toys; Building Blocks; Building Bricks; Busy Blocks; Busy Blocks Plastic Toy; Busy-Blocks; C for Camel; Capsule Toys; Dart Industries Inc.; Dart Industries Tupperware; Dryfoods Breakfast Cereals; G for Giraffe; Novelties; Novelty Toy; Plastic Novelty; Plastic Toy Play Bricks; Plastic Toys; Play Brick Blocks; Polyethylene; Polymer Products; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Stacking Blocks; Stacking Bricks; Toy; Tupperware; Tupperware Party; Artillery Cannon; Artillery Gun; Artillery Piece; Dime Store Toy; Hong Kong Plastic Toy; Jeep Toy; Knock Offs; Lido Plastic Toys; Lido Plastic Vehicles; Lido Troop Transport; Made in Hong Kong; Piracies; Rack Toy; Tank Toy;
As for the 'Webmaster' Matthias Berthoux, if he thinks I'm a cunt, he's a double-cunt with a well-used, hairy cherry on top, the silly, naughty, stupid little boy! In fact - I'm uninviting him to my next birthday party and you all heard it AND he will never ever ever be my best friend never ever again, SO THERE! And he has poo in his pants I smelt it!

No comments: