About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Monday, February 25, 2019

A is for Are you kidding? I'm in the garden!

Bed's on Saturday, boarders yesterday, front and firewood today, weather's too good to faff-about indoors with toy stuff, it's a worrying trend; May weather in February, but I'm going to make the most of it!

Did take some nice pictures over the weekend and managed to get everything off the damaged dongle, but it's mostly been anonymised and mixed-up with out the folders, so still fighting that one, I know it's all there as I got some of them back, complete with folders, but only by fluke!

Anyway may be something here tomorrow, may not be, maybe nothing 'till the weather turns later in the week! Try and get out there while it lasts!

3 comments:

Terranova47 said...

Say hello to Bill & Ben the Flowerpot Men if you see them.

jah said...

Hello do your sponsors know that you have stopped posting I would think that all the money you are being paid (upwards of 20 million dollars in 2009 I have been told) you would not stop working just because of some sunshine.
P.S. The Zimbabwe dollar in 2009 was worth more than the US Dollar yes ???

Hugh Walter said...

Terra' - Bill and Ben are doing well, not least down to the lack of hard frosts being kind to the terra' . . . cotta (couldn't resist!)

Jah, I can neither confirm nor deny your figures, nor - indeed - your facts, but I'm sure all sponsors have been suitably recompensed . . . if they exist? I'm sure Zimbabwe is doing as well as the apparently - now - independent and never to be reunited north Korea with its 'Great' leader . . .bwwahaahaahaahaahaa!

H