About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

B is for Bullshit and Bollocks! And Be . . . Like . . . Lik Be!

Do you remember back in 2017 when I found it necessary to put the diabolical-duo right on the LP thing (worth a read to contextualise this post)? It had come out of previous posts I had published on the range of Blue Box, Lucky and other copies of various Western sculpts within the oeuvre of Hong Kong civilian-vehicle/vehicle set's  production.

Erwin Sell Make It Up; Erwinwatch; Funimals; LB; LB Lik Be; Lik Be; Lik Be Animals; Lik Be Funimals; Lik Be LB; Lik Be LP; LP; LP Astronaughts; LP Lik Be; Lucky Products; Lucky Products Inc.; Lucky Toys; Paul Stadinger; Sell Toys; Selltoy; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Stadinger; Stads Stuff; Stadsshite; Stadsstuf; Stadswatch; Sterwin;
"We will have to disagree...."

But let's first go back to January of that year, both TJF (Stadinger - the Jabbering Fuck) and his sidekick are waxing lyrical about an IDL? No italics because it's not a real company! I don't think I corrected them at that time, they get so much wrong, so often, it's a bind to follow it all - Grand announcement/title block on 'Crescent Guardsmen' the other day and he showed us Zang's; then, irony of ironies, the other week he gets Jecsan (the same Jecsan he 'corrected' me on) wrong! He's not a "Legend", he's an idiot!

Erwin Sell Make It Up; Erwinwatch; Funimals; LB; LB Lik Be; Lik Be; Lik Be Animals; Lik Be Funimals; Lik Be LB; Lik Be LP; LP; LP Astronaughts; LP Lik Be; Lucky Products; Lucky Products Inc.; Lucky Toys; Paul Stadinger; Sell Toys; Selltoy; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Stadinger; Stads Stuff; Stadsshite; Stadsstuf; Stadswatch; Sterwin;
Irrespective of whatever they'd been saying, I had been preparing a set of articles which published over a few days in the March (of 2017) and culminated in a long post pulling all the loose-ends together, and in which I also proposed a theory on LP and Lucky being one and the same. Within three days they - the twat twins - were having their little pop at me or 'some people'.

Earlier in the same article TJF goes on to further 'educate' us with the following;

"One thing Erwin uncovered is that each figure not only has the name of IDL and Hong Kong..."

D'ya'see? he 'uncovered' it, sort of like a 'discovery' (they're good at those too!) but you have to really dig at it, by . . . err . . . turning the figure over and finding the same information previously published elsewhere (by your 'emies') has been left on the base - and then (ignoring fifteen years of hobby-accepted wisdom) misread it! Too funny, they're both too funny!

Erwin Sell Make It Up; Erwinwatch; Funimals; LB; LB Lik Be; Lik Be; Lik Be Animals; Lik Be Funimals; Lik Be LB; Lik Be LP; LP; LP Astronaughts; LP Lik Be; Lucky Products; Lucky Products Inc.; Lucky Toys; Paul Stadinger; Sell Toys; Selltoy; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Stadinger; Stads Stuff; Stadsshite; Stadsstuf; Stadswatch; Sterwin;
So we had the above-linked 'logo' post, to re-establish what had been common knowledge in the hobby for some fifteen or twenty years, except - obviously - where Mr Standinger and Mr Sell were concerned; they being happy to A) remain in ignorance and B) use that ignorance to try and score points in their silly war with me.

What I perhaps didn't address fully enough (I did say "The contention I referred to in the post linked to above, was the relationship I postulated to, as existing between LP and The Lucky Toys, not the logo...") was the core of TJF's statement - that I was saying it meant Lucky Products. I wasn't and I hadn't, I'd said it was LP [not IDL].

Erwin Sell Make It Up; Erwinwatch; Funimals; LB; LB Lik Be; Lik Be; Lik Be Animals; Lik Be Funimals; Lik Be LB; Lik Be LP; LP; LP Astronaughts; LP Lik Be; Lucky Products; Lucky Products Inc.; Lucky Toys; Paul Stadinger; Sell Toys; Selltoy; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Stadinger; Stads Stuff; Stadsshite; Stadsstuf; Stadswatch; Sterwin;
In fact, I had gone out of my way to explain that it was a theory, that other people disagreed with me (in private correspondence) and had  reason to, given the lack of empirical evidence (to back up my theory), but nevertheless gave the circumstantial evidence that had led to my proselytising the theory.

Now . . . those of you who have been following events over the last ten months will know "that evidence (of any kind) 'against' or for a firmer, alternative narrative . . . " (as I put it at the time) has now turned up courtesy of Bill B and/or Alphadrome! But before we fire the salvo to sink my theory (which only remains a theory until proved or disproved!) forever, let's return to the latest from the fraudulent-frères over at shitestuff.

Erwin Sell Make It Up; Erwinwatch; Funimals; LB; LB Lik Be; Lik Be; Lik Be Animals; Lik Be Funimals; Lik Be LB; Lik Be LP; LP; LP Astronaughts; LP Lik Be; Lucky Products; Lucky Products Inc.; Lucky Toys; Paul Stadinger; Sell Toys; Selltoy; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Stadinger; Stads Stuff; Stadsshite; Stadsstuf; Stadswatch; Sterwin;
Erwin is now the world expert on, not only LP, but idiots who mistake it for IDL! Idiots like 2017's Erwin and his Jedi Master . . . that's Master Bates to you! "...confused and wrong labeled..."? Who? Who Erwin? Who was that man who confused and wrong-labeled it while trying to attack me . . . twice!!!!?

You really can't make it up. He is waxing lyrical spouting illiterately the very information I had to give him, as if he's known it for years! He then goes on to list the colors in the order they have appeared previously in other people's posts, sometimes as long ago as a decade!

But, being a phony and a fraud, he's only caught-up with where the hobby was on the subject a year ago; had he been paying more attention to his plagiarism he could have told us they were Lik Be . . . and probably, actually LB!

Erwin Sell Make It Up; Erwinwatch; Funimals; LB; LB Lik Be; Lik Be; Lik Be Animals; Lik Be Funimals; Lik Be LB; Lik Be LP; LP; LP Astronaughts; LP Lik Be; Lucky Products; Lucky Products Inc.; Lucky Toys; Paul Stadinger; Sell Toys; Selltoy; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Stadinger; Stads Stuff; Stadsshite; Stadsstuf; Stadswatch; Sterwin;
Which brings us back to my [now dead] theory and as to why there's more of my stuff in this post than is normally called-for when countering the shite issuing-forth from other_peoples_stuff_cos_im_a_dealer_not_a_collector.com

I was myself rather suspicious when Lik Be was magically slipped into a picture caption on another site last autumn, but subsequent work by Bill B, in the spring just gone, revealed the truth.

AND . . . could it be that after all these years . . .

Erwin Sell Make It Up; Erwinwatch; Funimals; LB; LB Lik Be; Lik Be; Lik Be Animals; Lik Be Funimals; Lik Be LB; Lik Be LP; LP; LP Astronaughts; LP Lik Be; Lucky Products; Lucky Products Inc.; Lucky Toys; Paul Stadinger; Sell Toys; Selltoy; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Stadinger; Stads Stuff; Stadsshite; Stadsstuf; Stadswatch; Sterwin;
. . . the LP is actually a poorly executed LB? I'm not calling-it . . . yet . . . too busy; I've got a bunch of tags to change and I'll be sticking with 'LP - Lik Be' for the moment . . . but - given the company's name -  it would make sense; Lik[-Be] Plastics or Lik Be. . . ooh! I think I've got a new theory! . . . 

Meanwhile the only 'legendary' thing over at shitestuff is how they can cover for their own mistakes with time and bullshit, while castigating others for theirs! 

...●==================◦●◦==================●...

A few weeks later; It is isn't it? I'll 'call it'; the more I look at it the more sure I am, new tag; 'LB (LP) - Lik Be', I think it's gotta'be, despite the poor artwork . . . there are worse Hong Kong logo's around, the next correction will be 'AJP''s wanna'be Blue Box sets - actually HP!

You will also have noticed - if you followed the link, that the tagging has been done and to be fair, most posts still read OK as I was careful to keep the theory and the figures separate (really only the tag that was joined), but a few caveats will need to be added to the round-up post in the plastic-vehicle series and the 'LP' logo post, requiring links to this which can't be done until this posts; the vagiaries of Blogger, but it will all be updated by the weekend . . . I hope!

No comments: