About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

H is for Halo

I think I mentioned these in a Friday date's 'H is for...' and further added that we'd look at them separately, well, in the event I got four more and then another three, with only 12 in the line, I'm over half-way there . . . but they have now been fully 'cleared' so I think three-quarter's-Halo will be it! [Famous last words - Since writing this post another has come in and been seen in a Friday date's 'H is for...', so I only need one, I now have eleven (of twelve), and if I can find the commander, we'll return to them briefly as a group]

Atriox; Die Cast Figures; Die Cast Toy Soldiers; Die Cast Toys; Emile A329; Grunt Minor; Halo; Halo Characters; Harry Potter; Harry Potter Characters; HP2; Jada; Jada Halo; Jada Harry Potter; Jada Nano Metalfigs; Jada Toy Figureines; Jada Toy Figurines; Jorge-052; Master Chief; Nano Metalfigs; Nano Metalfigures; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Spartan Achillies; The Arbiter;
The first two purchased; a standard 'Space Marine' (from my limited knowledge of the game, mostly garnered from the sides of Mega-Bloks boxes!) [MS2 - Master Chief] and a feisty, blue, robo-babe [MS9 - Cortana] who may be enemy, but balanced what was originally intended to be a small sample . . . of two.

Atriox; Die Cast Figures; Die Cast Toy Soldiers; Die Cast Toys; Emile A329; Grunt Minor; Halo; Halo Characters; Harry Potter; Harry Potter Characters; HP2; Jada; Jada Halo; Jada Harry Potter; Jada Nano Metalfigs; Jada Toy Figureines; Jada Toy Figurines; Jorge-052; Master Chief; Nano Metalfigs; Nano Metalfigures; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Spartan Achillies; The Arbiter;
I think these are two 'good guys' above (yes, there are two Master Chiefs; if you game Halo I guess that'll make perfect sense!) and two bad-guys below, but I haven't the faintest idea really! I got four more, because as - you may have gathered from past posts - I really like these little Jada die-casts, and, as I know so little about Halo; I bag each separately with the little name tag they're standing on!

Atriox; Die Cast Figures; Die Cast Toy Soldiers; Die Cast Toys; Emile A329; Grunt Minor; Halo; Halo Characters; Harry Potter; Harry Potter Characters; HP2; Jada; Jada Halo; Jada Harry Potter; Jada Nano Metalfigs; Jada Toy Figureines; Jada Toy Figurines; Jorge-052; Master Chief; Nano Metalfigs; Nano Metalfigures; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Spartan Achillies; The Arbiter;
Three more, not sure of the allegiances of any of these, but the Hunchback-of-Halo-World [MS11 - Grunt Minor] has to be an evil-beevil? he's sports a purple fist . . . that's gotta' be bad! The chap in the middle [MS10 - Atriox] looks a bit Marvel'esque, while the guy on the far left [MS3 - Emile-239] looks like a space marine but could still be a baddie, or mercenary?

Atriox; Die Cast Figures; Die Cast Toy Soldiers; Die Cast Toys; Emile A329; Grunt Minor; Halo; Halo Characters; Harry Potter; Harry Potter Characters; HP2; Jada; Jada Halo; Jada Harry Potter; Jada Nano Metalfigs; Jada Toy Figureines; Jada Toy Figurines; Jorge-052; Master Chief; Nano Metalfigs; Nano Metalfigures; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Spartan Achillies; The Arbiter;
I think this got left-off any one of several previous posts on these, courtesy of Brian B who shelfied Harry in the US, we have seen the line in a report from the Toy Fair. With Marvel, DC, Disney, Harry and Halo; there's something for everyone with Jada's Nano Metalfigs!

I have not been paid for this message - I just love 'em!

No comments: