About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Saturday, August 10, 2019

S is for Stadswatch - Oh Good Grief!

In his own words . . . again! . . . 

"The Saddest Person in the UK Has Return"

'Returned' the word's returned, it's just tragic isn't it? He wanted a war he has absolutely no ability of winning!

Hugh Walter, the saddest person in the UK (Well done me! Promotion - from 'Saddest Man', or 'saddiest'!) has returned to attack Erwin and me. I will not respond to his latest attacks (errrr....I think he's just about too! And how many times has he said that now?) as I do not respond to vulgar laced racist (this 'racism' again? When have I ever been remotely racist, he's really, very stupid) drivel. Besides, it will not change anything. It's 'vulgarity-laced' anyway, illiterate dullard!

AFD; Bollocks; Bullshit; Crescent 54mm Troops; Crescent Guardsmen; Erwin Sell; Erwin Sell Makes It Up; Erwinwatch; Fake News; Makes It Up Again; Paul Stadinger; PSTSM; Shitestuff; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Stad's Shit; Stad's Shite; Stadinger; Stads Stuff; Stadsshite; Stadsstuff; Stadswatch; Vichy France; Zang for Britains; Zang For Herald; Zang Guardsmen; Zang Toy Soldiers;
I do (he does!) want to comment on two things that Hugh keeps chewing on (ah! I was right; a response is forthcoming). The first one, Hugh is hung up (hardly 'hung up' just making a point) that I had Crescent in a title (he did!). He keeps screaming Zang (because they were). ( for those who are not aware who Zang is. Zang was the owner of Herald, which Britains bought from him.) Brackets after a full stop?  My response is when I am doing a title for the site there are certain requirements. One is the focus keyphrase which can be only four words long (absolute and utter rubbish!*). Second, you need to have more in the title (yeah! More utter rubbish!). I placed Crescent in the title as one photo I saw figures which I thought were Crescent (lie!**). Whether there is or not the only person upset on that is Hugh. Not really English is it?

AFD; Bollocks; Bullshit; Crescent 54mm Troops; Crescent Guardsmen; Erwin Sell; Erwin Sell Makes It Up; Erwinwatch; Fake News; Makes It Up Again; Paul Stadinger; PSTSM; Shitestuff; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Stad's Shit; Stad's Shite; Stadinger; Stads Stuff; Stadsshite; Stadsstuff; Stadswatch; Vichy France; Zang for Britains; Zang For Herald; Zang Guardsmen; Zang Toy Soldiers;
Keyphrase huh?!!! Too Funny!
Keyphrase isn't even a key word!
In the book about keywords!

* It's hilarious, tragic but hilarious! 'Key words' or 'keywords', not keyphrases, are central to all internet searches, SEO, meta-tags, meta-data &etc., and are the 'oil' of search-engines. They can be single words, phrases, twin hyphenated words, or any group of recognisable-as-language letters likely to be of use to search-engines, or likely to get your product/ service moved 'up' the rankings/ratings (and therefore up the search results), or likely to be searched for by members of 'the public'.

There is no limit, most guidelines suggest keeping the total number of keywords reasonably short, but that can mean a dozen or so, however you can use more, or, if it's for a hot-link or something naturally short (a title block for instance) less, maybe one or two of the MOST pertinent. And you can check what I'm saying (against Stadinger's idiocy) with a quick Google-search of keywords against keyphrases!

You will find some mention of 'keyprases' if you look here -

https://www.google.com/search?q=keyphrases

- but oh, that's weird, most of the pages seem to be connected to, or referencing Yoast? Yoast is a commercial program with snake oil to sell to the sorts of people who buy snake oil! Everyone else uses Google, where there's tons of free advice to be found on key words! Of course, if you put three key-words together so they make additional sense, you get . . . err . . . a 'phrase', it's too funny!

What Mr. Stadinger has written here - as if he knows what he's talking about - is utter bollocks, it's nonsense, written from a point of ignorance and designed to look good, or sound credible to his idiot supporters - a lie in fact! Sold to him by the Toast people who want him to keep paying for unnecessary software!

And - if I understand the Boast-related crap in those first few links - it's not 'four' words, or a 'limit' but "THE phrase YOU most want associated with that post" - Standinger talks shit, and second-hand shit at that! Which would be less funny if there wasn't also so little evidence of the key-words having actually being used by TJF, as he claims! But then - I've said it before - he's fundamentally lazy.

AFD; Bollocks; Bullshit; Crescent 54mm Troops; Crescent Guardsmen; Erwin Sell; Erwin Sell Makes It Up; Erwinwatch; Fake News; Makes It Up Again; Paul Stadinger; PSTSM; Shitestuff; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Stad's Shit; Stad's Shite; Stadinger; Stads Stuff; Stadsshite; Stadsstuff; Stadswatch; Vichy France; Zang for Britains; Zang For Herald; Zang Guardsmen; Zang Toy Soldiers;
A pontificating Standinger -
The comedy gift that keeps on giving!

** A blatant lie designed to A) justify his idiocy in trying to respond when he wasn't going to respond, B) look credible to his idiot supporters and C) try an explain away the original lack of 'working knowledge'.

The picture - a screen-cap from Shitestuff shows the truth, Stadinger; The Jabbering Fuck, jabbering on about Crescent figures while showing Zang's! I really don't know how he has the neck, or how stupid his followers are, but he clearly thinks they are very stupid, as this shit of his isn't written for my benefit! We're dealing with a man who seems to have the IQ of a donkey's hoof and the moral honesty of a gutter-snipe.

Note; they could be early [Zang] Herald (marked) but they're not, I checked the bases two weeks later, they're pure Zang! Which is like pure grrreeeen, but worth more!

And his claim "... I placed Crescent in the title as one photo I saw figures which I thought were Crescent. Whether there is or not..." belies or denies the fact that he flagged it up as forthcoming in a previous post, then put it in the title block/bar and then as the picture caption (as seen above). His explanation is entirely false, from the evidence of our own eyes! He miss-attributes Zang as Crescent - as if he knows what he was talking about - and didn't correct the error when it when it was then pointed out to him at the time in "...some real or fake email".

Now he's lying to cover-up his ignorance and/or stupidity with a lie.

This is coming from a man who has lectured his followers on his SEO twice (or three times?), despite having no obvious SEO on his site, a man who claimed to have done "Word Press courses" (with an 's'). Well, anyone who had turned-up to day-one of a WordPress course and hung around 'till the first coffee break . . .

A) would...know there's no gap between Word and Press!
B) would...not have a Blog that looked like his; it's mostly still default-settings and the navigation's shit!
C) would...have got rid of that landing page the next day! I recon if you printed it out it would be over ten-meters of  . . . what? Inane drivel, cud-chewing 'king of the hill' waffle, fatuousness par excellence - i.e. nothing for Googlebot!


He talks shit - all the time! Now; I realise it's for his mates, not intelligent people, and maybe they are taken-in by it, but I'm not? A man who throws money at tag-share sharks (I can - of course - prove it) while pontificating on WordPress courses and his - non-existent - SEO efforts, while quoting Toasty-Boasty sake-oil shite at us (without implementing it even) is a man with more self-esteem issues than any he is trying to lay at my door with his 'saddiest man' (now 'saddest person'!) trope.

The other item is how I picked on him (not language I've used, something Freudian there I think!) for not correctly identifying a Jescan [Jecsan!] pirate. Erwin and I (are they lovers now? Nothing wrong with same-sex relationships, but I think we should be told, if only to congratulate the happy couple!) have seen other errors on Hugh’s site (1). We (yeah! Yeah; they're an item aren't they! How sweet!) long ago decided not to send corrections to him (2) as he will ignore them or worse (3). The one exception was Jescan [Jecsan!] pirate. Hugh posted that he could not identify this pirate. He even claimed [he] could not find any information in any Spanish figure blog. This was a direct attack at [on] Erwin (how?), who is a member of a number of foreign figure blogs (no he isn't!). I could not let this go, especially as I have the figure in my collection (yes - and we discovered he'd let it get filthy since I'd photographed it a few years earlier!). So he got a response. Because he was made to look foolish (was I? You decide if I ended-up looking, feeling or sounding foolish?), it still bugs him after so many years. No it doesn't, I use it to get back at him for his hypocrisy, and it was December '17, not even two years ago?! And anyway it was Pech y Hermanos? Not Jecsan, or jescan!!!

1) There are lots of errors on my site, they get corrected in salmon-pink when I become aware of them. But . . . I've never claimed to be a "Legend", nor did I correct either of them until they had started to correct me, the point here is I get it wrong occasionally; they get it wrong several times a week!

2) No, they publicly (and falsely) declared my Blue Box to be Rado and vise-versa! They re-Blogged (and continue to re-Blog) what I've Blogged . . . incorrectly 'correcting' as they go! Stadinger started an email campaign against me involving people in the hobby who simply didn't want to be involved! Instead of politely correcting any errors in the comments section, they began an underhand campaign of shadowing and briefing off-line - and lots of you know it's true, because you got the drivel sent to you, and a couple of you told me what was going on, thanks.

3) I always take corrections with good grace, but he never tried; prior to declaring war! Now it's too late! Although there is also the fact that I use lots of question marks and I use maybe-possibly-probably-assuming-presumably to cover my arse, while they make shit up in the pontificating language of fact-delivers!

If you've followed the link to the original word-by-word rebuttal, you will have been reminded it had nothing to do with Erwin or the 'Spanish Blogs' then. It was more of/or just an excitable attack by Stadinger (at Christmas - a habit of his). And it was both/two figures anyway!

So again, the above Stad's shite is now just self-justifying, pitiful lies 'n' bullshit, designed more for his domestic audience - the Penn State Toy Soldier mafia, the Vichy and the AF Deautch.

Erwin isn't a 'member' of any Spanish Blogs to my knowledge (although he is a right 'member'), but then it's become clear that as well as knowing nothing about SEO, WordPress, keywords or word-count (let's not go back to that one now!), he/they also struggle to differentiate between different types of platform, mistaking blog, website and forum/notice-board types for each-other. Erwin isn't even a 'member' of Shitestuff, having no admin privileges, so TJF re-posts all Erwin's drivel, leaving Erwin free (from recognition by Googlebot/association with Shitestuff) to run around posting back-links (their only real attempt at SEO!) on the flimsiest of excuses!

And even if Erwin was a 'member' of some mythical (and unnamed) Blogs from Spain or in Spanish, how does my failing to find something on them - or sites like them - and saying so, specifically insult him? This is rubbish, pure rubbish.

The other day, I said I'd failed to find something on Google (premiums? Sentry-boxes? I can't remember now) was I insulting everyone who uses Google to look for  . . . premiums or Sentry Boxes, no! Of course I'm not, neither am I insulting other known collectors of either!

Added to which the 'evidence when it came turned out to be esoteric ephemera from Vichy or somewhere, in other words it wasn't on - or obvious on - the sites I had visited to look for it!

This is the 'taking of false umbrage' - not mentioned at the time - taken now, to justify the above garbage pile! As he then states I was made to look foolish (when I would argue the opposite), as he then pontificates on word 'requirements' (without a clue); the Emperor has no clothes!

When I began to counter these two idiots back in 2016, I thought it was Erwin who was the fake, phony fraud, but it's become clear Stadinger is too, and probably always was, the Internet just makes it obvious! You can't hide from your tangled webs, when everything is a click-away, so you have to try and change the narrative to justify your actions, but they too are only a click away from revelation.

It really (no, REALLY) isn't about the two Jecsan per se, it's about the fact that TJF thought it was a good idea to correct me on two figures I said I was 100% sure I didn't know, when he gets it so wrong so often. But I keep mentioning them so TJF remembers why  . . . I'm correcting him again! And with plenty-more Jecsan in the collection - those of you who are brighter than Stadinger will have noticed that far from feeling 'foolish', I've turned Jecsan into a running-joke.

Now, it was probably a tactical error to have a stab at guessing them (the two Jecsan) anyway, but you will have noticed I no longer do that just keep them as 'maybe's' and leave my arse covered, while they keep stating [as facts], garbage like the other day's S for Star crap, or his Crescent-for-Zang howler!

But - of course; save the best for last . . .

Well, I have said my piece. I figure Hugh will send some real or fake emails full of bile, racist (this 'racism' again? He's as thick as cold porridge) and vulgar remarks. I will just laugh at them. If he enjoys them so much I'll be sure to send him some more!

I do comment, when he's being particularly retarded and try to keep it to the odd 'Fuckwit' or 'Fuckwitted dullard' or two; it's always clear it's me so the 'fake' remark is - again - for his audience, not a reflection of the actualité, I have to keep switching emails of course, and sometimes Hugh Walter is replaced with Mickey Fucking Mouse, but that's not fakery; that's baiting. AND - They do likewise, witness the comment on the James O'Connell post the other day!

As I've said before, these people; the PSTSM; the Vichy; the AFD - a sizable minority in the hobby, but still a minority - as well as being thicko's, are lacking a sense of humour, they struggle with complicated concepts, suffer from a poor sense of imagination, get terribly irate if I use toys to make political or environmental points or use toys to illustrate unrelated matters, or even have unrelated matters on MY Blog! They are simple men, but they should - as a result - have thought twice about having a fight with me, trouble is; they don't think!

And when it comes to fakery with regards to comments, no one is more of an expert than Mr Stadinger! Senior people within the hobby have intimated to me they think a lot of his commenter's are fake, certainly he seems to have a fan-base half-made of people (without hot-URL's) the rest of us have never met, never encountered at shows, never heard of, never heard from, never bought from or sold to! Shitestuff's zombie-army!

And some of you will remember the hilarious result of my previously suggesting some of his Peep's were . . . err . . . not! He never did turn up, you know, and 'show his ID' (but then we don't have ID's in the UK!)  - TJF was there that year; he could have brought him across and introduced him! Wankers, they're all wankers, well, the real ones are!

And then - of course - Googlebot has ceased to count comments in/for SEO page-ranking (years ago; 2012/3, earlier?); too easy to fake! So Staddinger's banging-on about his comments is just amusing, in a tragic sort of way, still it goes down well with his fan-base!


But Googlebot has other means at its disposal for the ranking of web-pages, and as I love a fact or two . . . here's three . . .

Basa Barbarians; Basa Romans; Basa Vikings; Co-Ma; Co-Ma Barbari; Co-Ma Barbarians; Co-Ma Romans; Co-Ma Toy Soldiers; Co-Ma Vikings; CoMa Ancient Warriors; CoMa Roman Toys; Coma Toy Barbarians; Coma Toy Romans; CoMa Vikings; Made In Italy; Res Plastics Barbarians; Res Plastics Romans; Res Plastics Toy Soldiers; Res Plastics Vikings; RP Barbarians; RP Romans; RP Toy Soldiers; RP Vikings; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Vintage Plastic Figures; Vintage Toy Figures; Vintage Toy Soldiers;

Basa Barbarians; Basa Romans; Basa Vikings; Co-Ma; Co-Ma Barbari; Co-Ma Barbarians; Co-Ma Romans; Co-Ma Toy Soldiers; Co-Ma Vikings; CoMa Ancient Warriors; CoMa Roman Toys; Coma Toy Barbarians; Coma Toy Romans; CoMa Vikings; Made In Italy; Res Plastics Barbarians; Res Plastics Romans; Res Plastics Toy Soldiers; Res Plastics Vikings; RP Barbarians; RP Romans; RP Toy Soldiers; RP Vikings; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Vintage Plastic Figures; Vintage Toy Figures; Vintage Toy Soldiers;

Basa Barbarians; Basa Romans; Basa Vikings; Co-Ma; Co-Ma Barbari; Co-Ma Barbarians; Co-Ma Romans; Co-Ma Toy Soldiers; Co-Ma Vikings; CoMa Ancient Warriors; CoMa Roman Toys; Coma Toy Barbarians; Coma Toy Romans; CoMa Vikings; Made In Italy; Res Plastics Barbarians; Res Plastics Romans; Res Plastics Toy Soldiers; Res Plastics Vikings; RP Barbarians; RP Romans; RP Toy Soldiers; RP Vikings; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Vintage Plastic Figures; Vintage Toy Figures; Vintage Toy Soldiers;
OK? That's 10:1, 3:9 and 2:9

Couldn't be a fairer search, we've both blogged the subject, we've both blogged the subject at  or around the same time and we've both blogged the subject more than once, and apart from using lower-case one year, I have used exactly the same search words each time - or is that a Wordphrase!!!!

 I have consistently (over the three years) outperformed him by between 60 and 90%, so when he - the self-appointed 'Legend' - further declares himself to be "Number One Plastic Toy Soldier Site" {in the whole biggly-wiggly world? Heeheehee!} with no evidence for such a claim; he's just talking arse-gravy.

I'm not number one and would never come out with such patently arrogant nonsense, Treefrog, HäT, TSHQ and PSR are way ahead of either of our witterings, but through effort and without throwing money at Tag Share or Toast, I'm doing OK, and considerably better than that piss-poor PSTSM notice-board; Shitestuff - now ruined by the incontinent, hysterical badgering of Sell.

Look - I just gave them a three-month window to race ahead, while I waited for my father to pass away, what did Stadinger do? His posting-rate got slower and slower and slower, and in the week or two before I came back on-line, he all but stopped!

Now? Now that I'm posting regularly again, he's in a blind panic, posting anything he can find - Look, look what I can do, I can do that too, I . . . I . . . I've got them too . . . I've got one of those . . . I can do links, I can even do internal links, look! Look I . . . I . . . I . . .  can buy really cheap stuff too . . . love ME, I did a show date FIRST, I really did!

It's pathetic. No other Blog in the hobby is so lacking in an original voice or its own identity, no other blog tries so hard to be Small Scale World with so little success. It's got nothing to do with his readers, or the hobby, it's just competitive nonsense, he's fought other people in the past, now he's fighting me - It's all he's got. He should stick to Russian customer-announcements . . . sorry; his 'discoveries'!

While my ' latest attacks' are all rebuttals of things said by Erwin, Stadinger or their mates, so not attacks at all; rebuttals

Meanwhile this is about the fifth time he's stated he's not going to say anything else . . . again! I've made no such foolish an undertaking! I have suggested (in private to one or two people) that I'll stop at some point in the future, that hope still remains . . . a hope, sigh!



All I've ever said in public, back in January 2017 was that he'd started it and he'd need to finish it, a task he has made too big to undertake!

===========================

PS - These are the 'key words' I've employed in the making of this post;

AFD; Bollocks; Bullshit; Crescent 54mm Troops; Crescent Guardsmen; Erwin Sell; Erwin Sell Makes It Up; Erwinwatch; Fake News; Paul Stadinger; PSTSM; Shitestuff; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Stad's Shit; Stad's Shite; Stadinger; Stads Stuff; Stadsshite; Stadsstuff; Stadswatch; Vichy France; Zang for Britains; Zang For Herald; Zang Guardsmen; Zang Toy Soldiers;


and


Basa Barbarians; Basa Romans; Basa Vikings; Co-Ma; Co-Ma Barbari; Co-Ma Barbarians; Co-Ma Romans; Co-Ma Toy Soldiers; Co-Ma Vikings; CoMa Ancient Warriors; CoMa Roman Toys; Coma Toy Barbarians; Coma Toy Romans; CoMa Vikings; Made In Italy; Res Plastics Barbarians; Res Plastics Romans; Res Plastics Toy Soldiers; Res Plastics Vikings; RP Barbarians; RP Romans; RP Toy Soldiers; RP Vikings; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Vintage Plastic Figures; Vintage Toy Figures; Vintage Toy Soldiers;

Unlike Mr. Standinger, who blows hard but couldn't lift a sheet of paper with his efforts, I [normally] don't brag, but I DO know - vaguely - what I'm doing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant. He took your advice on the russians thats all he does now?