About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

News, Views Etc . . . Airfix Entry Update

Really? He follows his tragic JIM thing with an attempted WWII spoiler (showing nothing special) 48-hours after I'd moved-on to esoteric ceremonials? And it took two of them? It's a slow-burn, as comedies go, but mildly amusing.

Then he has a whinge over the weekend, after saying - only the other day - he wasn't going to bother any more (not for the first time, as I pointed out on that occasion!), in which he seems to notice the PSTSM thing for the first time, despite having acknowledged it in the past? Has he the memory-problems of a goldfish?

" Over the years I have been called many things, most are unprintable here. Then I get called something that just does not make sense. The latest from sad Hughie is a case in point. He has called me Penn State Mafia. When I saw it I had to laugh. Clearly someone did not do his homework. Penn State does not mean the state of Pennsylvania for most people. Penn State for most people means Penn State University of which I am not a fan. This goes back to my state college days of seeing them always crying for more state money. I do not even support their sports teams.

I know Facebook has a Penn State Mafia group, I do not belong to it. So where Hughie could have gotten this term I have no idea. I do know that the late owner of Toy Soldier Thoughts call me Pennsylvania Mafia. That term is wrong as the word mafia is defined as a closed group of people in a particular field having a controlling influence. My site has always been to share news and information. I have no interest in controlling the hobby, I let that to other people.

Hughie amazes me with his calls of me damaging the hobby. I don’t see it from no one else saying the same thing. Also, he gets into fake news about me trying to top his showing of two Jim figures. On this matter, I just put two figures at random. they happen to be Jim from France. I look over his diatribes to see his latest silly attacks and care less about what he is talking about."

I haven't called him 'Penn State Mafia', ever, I refer to his coterie of acolytes and supporters as 'The' PSTSM, not him; I called him The Jabbering Fuck on day one and have stuck with it as it is particularly apposite. But again we've had this before; his whole first paragraph is a repeat of something he tried about 18-months ago - at the time I provided links/screen-caps to the commonality of Penn State as a short-form for Pennsylvania-something (trains, haulage, burger-chains and yes, even the university), so why is he repeating the point he made last time with equal ignorance and pointlessness? Goldfish!

Although it's nice to see he's Googled the cultural term 'mafia' and pasted the definition; managing to get five long words in a sentence, in the right order and correctly spelt for the first time since someone else wrote-up an 'interview' with him! Of course, in the last paragraph he's back to pure pidgin! It's just funny, listening to his brain work, 48-hours later!

Now I don't know the owner of Toy Soldier Thoughts (was that the odd, humorless Blog with no pictures that whined about everything and everyone in the hobby?), but if two people have independently chosen the same moniker for you, or yours, it's probably because it's appropriate, or deserved . . . or both! And again - said it before; but there's a history of Standinger falling out with people in the hobby.

And - of course - he IS controlling! In his first attack on me (back in 2016) he said I should '...go and do something else.'! What's not controlling about that! He has spent the three years since bombarding people in the hobby with eMails (and - I believe - telephone calls) telling them (not asking) what they should do with me and my blog, how they should support him and his blog, what and when they should comment or contribute &etc . . . all very 'controlling' behavior.

Both he and his little PSTSM fuck-monkey have suggested off-line organisations should have nothing to do with me, even publically; that's controlling! His whole approach to comments is an orchestra of control!

I rarely eMail people in the hobby to volunteer my opinions on anything, I never request, demand or cajole for comments or contributions, and I've never asked anyone to stop reading his blog, or to stop talking to him, although people who clearly get off 'the fence' earn my opprobrium . . . but we are like chalk and cheese. And those of you who know me, or receive TJF's missives will know both above points to be true.

This was funny; "Also, he gets into fake news about me trying to top his showing of two Jim figures." Well, I made a humorous aside connecting his constant sitting in my dust to gambling, specifically poker, but as with the 'Little Black Book' reference a while ago it went over his head like a fast jet, and we get his pathetic excuse for repeatedly posting stuff I've just posted, in a way no other Blog or Website does or ever has, just as we previously got a list of his note-books and what colour they were! A very stupid man.

'Fake News' is telling people three time that Blue Box Australians are in fact Hing Fat, and never correcting/explaining yourselves! Fake News is claiming to be number one plastic site when you're not, even though you're throwing money at tag-share! Fake News is dressing other people's customer announcements up as 'discoveries'! A very stupid man.

And it is the bain of stupid men that A) they don't know how stupid they are, so continue as if they aren't (because it's all they know), and B) they assume everyone else is roughly at their - stupid - level, because it's the only level they know!

In eleven years, you can count on the fingers of your two mitts the number of times I or any number of other Blogs have parked our tanks on the other's lawn. If I have done so (and I have a few times) it is usually due to genuine coincidence, and likewise, when someone parks their hardware on my lawn, it is clearly just 'one of those things' and happens very rarely!

It's true there is one Blog I occasionally get a bit close to, around Halloween , but I always post a link to the earlier article to acknowledge it's pre-eminence, and excuse my 'copy post' as the seasonal synergy it is. Likewise there is a newer Blog (no names no pack-drill!) who posts similar stuff to me, as I do to him, because we both like the same stuff (an eclectic bit of everthing!), but neither he nor I regularly post exactly the same stuff, within a few days, as Stadinger does, after me, all the bloody time!

But the author of shitestuff - being incredibly stupid - thinks no one's noticed his lack of originality or the fact that he just hasn't got the stuff, but he's a dealer! Not a collector, he has no vision, no grand plan, no imagination, all he's got is Russian customer announcements (increasingly posted elsewhere, first, these days; eBay or Facebook!) and chewing-the-cud on my leftovers! A very stupid man.

He has stated (after a year-or-so of denial) that he is following me 'very closely', so posting JIM (not Jim!) immediately after me is not 'random', it's calculated! As are all the other 'coincidental' postings on stadsshite, when he has 23,000 toy companies to chose from!

In the same post as his whine, he shows us his Marx lift-attendant (for the 2nd, or 3rd time? I call it shitestuff for a reason!), the day after I've posted a possible doorman/chauffeur (civilian in uniform), it's no coincidence, it's millions-to-one this keeps happening! And the fact that he thinks we're stupid enough to think otherwise says an awful lot about his opinion of the rest of us, and 'awful' is the operative word!

He has stated he will post the same as me 'but add information', yet he rarely adds as much as a jot or an iota. I am now following him, but I do it properly, add lots and am only doing to get through his thick-skulled, stupid head that the war - he started - is unwinnable, and - that what's good for the goose is equally good for the gander.

As to the damage being done; well, I said it was the group of them, not just him (but it's always about him - that's control-freaks for you!), and as far as the group goes, damage is being done, not only to friendships but the constant stream of bullshit . . . bullshit about Blue Box and Hing Fat, bullshit about Redbox-Blue Box and Tai Sang (Port Tain Sang!!!!!), bullshit about ZZ and PGH . . . DNG, Schylling, Supreme, Star and M-Toy, Coma/Basa, bullshit about aluminium moulds, bullshit about pricing . . . bullshit, bullshit, bullshit; they make it up as they go along, awful little Toy Soldier 'Mafia'!

And am I 'sad man', a 'sad boy' the 'saddiest person' or Hughie, am I 'a rival', 'one of our critics', 'my critic' or the 'emie' (that's shitespeak for 'enemy' to the rest of you)? He's the Jabbering Fuck, period.

  ●●   ●●●    ●●●●     ●●●●●     ●●●●    ●●●   ●● 

Anyway - to the original text;

Nothing exciting today; I had a lazy weekend photographing wildlife (two new species - for me - a weird bug-thing and the most beautiful Rosemary Beetle - Google it; it's pretty as a peach) while the weather was nice, so a quick bit of 'housekeeping' today and 'another' Best Toy Ever from the archives tomorrow!

Airfix Dogs; Airfix Horses; Airfix Huntsman; Airfix Model Figures; Airfix Toy Soldiers; Bergen Beton; Bergen Toys; Beton Co.; Ceremonial Troops; Early Airfix Figures; Early British Toy Soldiers; Early Toy Figures; F&G; Fox Hounds; Fox Hunt; Fraser & Glass Ltd.; Fraser And Glass Limited; Hunters; Lifeguards; Plastic Beagles; Plastic Hunt Dogs; Plastic Huntsman; Plastic Lifeguards; Reisler; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Wild West Horses;
Following the F&G revelations in Plastic Warrior magazine I needed to update the early mounted figure post/page, which proved to be less of a problem than I thought it would be, most of the text is suitably questioning of the subject as to remain pretty clear if not accurate, and/or images to stand as they are for now, but the two recent comparison pictures need an 'Airfix' removed and a 'F&G' slipped in which has been done, and I've added a graphic for the hunters/dogs.

No comments: