About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Q is for Question Time - Supreme?

J is for Just a quickie! I wondered if this chap might be Supreme, he has some things in common with the big PVC pirates and skeleton crew, but the base is different . . .

54mm Figures; Barrel; Civilain Toy Figures; Civilian Figures; Civilian Toy Figures; Made in China; Made in Hong Kong; Pipe Worker; PVC Toy; PVC Vinyl Rubber; Road Worker; Roadworker; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; SP Toys; Supreme Pirates; Supreme Toys; Unknown; Unknown Toy Figures; Unknown Toy Soldiers;
. . . being more of the slightly Deetail-like bases on the knights they supplied to Strawberry Group, Tiger and Toy Major back in the 1990's?

Construction-worker, around 54mm, and manufactured in that same dense PVC of the pirates? We covered the small scale Supreme (and other) civil stuff ages ago but as far as I know no one has ascribed any large-scale civil-stuff to Supreme yet? Marked 'Made in China' with a figure 2, this is also a bit Supreme'y!

No comments: