About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

F is for Follow-up - Action Fleet Speeder Bikes

I was wrong to suggest I didn't think they'd never done the Imperial pilot/trooper for the speeder bikes, and further, it seems I need two figures and some - possibly - paler brown Speeder Bikes.

A New Hope; Action Fleet; Battle Packs #1; Galoob Action Fleet; Galoob Battle Packs; Galoob Star Wars; Imperial Endor Pursuit; Imperial Speeder Bike; Land Speeder; Landspeeder; Leia Organa; Leia Skywalker; Luke Skywalker; Princess Leia; Rebel Alliance; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Speeder; Speeder Bike; Speeder Bikes (2); Star Wars; Star Wars Land Speeder; Star Wars Landspeeder; Star Wars Speeder Bike;
On the back of my Hasbro (2002) Dewback carded set, there is an illustration for a set I don't have, which clearly shows an Imperial pilot and someone; who one assumes is Luke Skywalker, but he doesn't seem to have the black-gloved hand of the other set?

A New Hope; Action Fleet; Battle Packs #1; Galoob Action Fleet; Galoob Battle Packs; Galoob Star Wars; Imperial Endor Pursuit; Imperial Speeder Bike; Land Speeder; Landspeeder; Leia Organa; Leia Skywalker; Luke Skywalker; Princess Leia; Rebel Alliance; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Speeder; Speeder Bike; Speeder Bikes (2); Star Wars; Star Wars Land Speeder; Star Wars Landspeeder; Star Wars Speeder Bike;
The set I was remembering (earlier Galoob branding), and of which I do have the loose figures too; they are Leia and Luke and come with seemingly darker-brown machines than shown in the previous image, which are the ones we looked at yesterday. The trouble is the previous image is publicity material, and may not reflect what was issued, or even that anything of the sort was issued at all?

No comments: