About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

News, Views Etc . . . Vectis Sale Thursday Next

Press release for tomorrow's TV and Movie relayed sale;

Lot 4092

"The TV and Film related sale to be held on the 12th of December features over 400 lots. Items in the sale include Palitoy Vintage Action man outfits, figures and accessories, Star Wars, Star Trek, Dr Who and Gerry Anderson, plus James Bond, Masters of The Universe, Lord of the rings, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Marvel and DC. There is a selection of TV and Film related diecast models, space related tinplate items and vintage gaming consoles. The sale will also include Part 3 of The North West Autographed Memorabilia Collection, which includes signed photographs, books, magazines, toys and displays from The Rat Pack, Gene Wilder, Take That, The Beatles and many more. The sale will also include books, magazines, and Comics, jigsaws and games, DVDs, and VHS. "

No comments: