About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Thursday, February 6, 2020

News, Views Etc . . . Vectis Auctions - Figure Sale

Latest news from Vectis is for their toy soldier and model figure sale next Wednesday, which is timely;

"The Military, Civilian Figures, Equipment & Accessories sale to be held on the 12th of February is a small sale of only 217 lots, starting with 19 lots of Civilian Issues from Crescent, Charbens and Britains; Plastic Issues from Britains and Timpo Swoppets, plus Other items from  CBG Mignot series, Timpo, Del Prado/Osprey, military aircraft and vehicles plus large groups of mixed manufacturer figures. Modern Issues include Brtains collectors series, The Collectors showcase, Toy Army workshop, King and country and many more."

Lot 35
Catalogue

Details

Wednesday 12th February 2020
Military, Civilian Figures, Equipment & Accessories
Auction Commences at 10.30am
Viewing: 8.00am - 10.30am on the day of the sale

Contacts

Main Office -
Vectis Actions, Fleck Way, Thornaby, Stockton-on-Tees TS17 9JZ
Tel. - (0044) 0-1642 750 616
Fax. - (0044) 0-1642 769 478

Oxford Office -
Unit 5A, West End Industrial Estate, Witney, Oxon OX28 1UB
Tel. - (0044) 0-1993 709 424

No comments: