About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

News, Views, Etc . . . Video Editing

It seems 'more haste less speed' was the order of the hour on Saturday night - an order I missed in the rush! As a result there were one or two typos to be ironed out, which I have done, but only by replacing the video and re-annotating the link . . . it now has a typo on the opening credits! I can't be arsed to sort it out again now, it's a hour I haven't got, but if you bookmarked the old one, you'll need to do a new one!

Technically I'm still on a break/sabbatical/hiatus, but here's a slide-show of some of last weeks sunny shenanigans.

I said I'd see "...what happens in the next few days...", and what happened was what I thought would, as a result there will be a few changes going forward.

No comments: