About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

B is for Best Wishes

Happy Christmas and the best of wishes for 2014 to all who follow, comment or contribute
to the blog, or who wander through!

The contents of this years Lidl's Advent Calender...and I ate them all!

6 comments:

Mosstrooper said...

A Merry Christmas to you and yours -Tony

Sam Wise said...

Merry Xmas Hugh !!
I will post soon the contents of our Advent Calendar, we have not ate them !

Paul´s Bods said...

Happy X-mas :-D

Hugh Walter said...

Cheers guys, all the best to you and your families.

Look forward to it Sam!

Hugh

M-7 said...

The best to you and yours..
and thanks also for the great Corgi posts this month!

Hugh Walter said...

Glad you liked them M-7, left seasons greeting on your blog, but best wishes again anyway!!

H