About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 51-year-old Aspergic CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play.

Friday, March 17, 2017

S is for Star Wars II - Capsule-egg Key Rings



These have been kicking around for a while now and (if I can find the link) this blog showed the full range some time ago. I saw them in The Works as clearance two Christmases ago (2015/16), but they sold out before I could get any; and they were £1.99 each! They are now in Pound-plus (like Poundland, but it's not all just for a pound!) for a quid which seems better!

Key-rings (chains, fobs); but the chains are quickly dealt with and while it leaves a little hole in them, that can be filled and dry-brushed or washed-in with a bit of paint.

Manufactured by TPF Toys for shipping-in by STL imports there have only ever been the six poses, and while they are a little small (around the 50mm bracket) I like that the Wookie and Yoda have been made 'in-scale' with the others.

Playing!

Still playing...

No comments: