About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Friday, May 3, 2013

News, Views etc...Plastic Warrior Show - next available morning!

Don't forget - tomorrow is PW's 28th Plastic Toy Soldier Show in South West London. I've spoken to several people in the last three weeks who are really looking forward to it, one of whom is familiar with the venue and thinks it's very good, so lets make it the best ever...be there or be...err...somewhere else!

And...freebies for little people...

My 'Tuskers' t-shirt is getting a little long-in-the-tooth these days, so I will be in mufti (scrufti!) with a Segway/BAESystems baseball cap if you want to come over and give me a hard time about something!!


More information here;

This Blog

here;

Brian's Blog

and here;

Plastic Warrior's Blog

or here;

PW's old Website

2 comments:

Paul´s Bods said...

It´s in twickenham!!! Damm...two weeks too early for me.:-(

Hugh Walter said...

Sorry Dude - I eMailed you, I thought you'd be over here for it?!

H