About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Monday, September 17, 2018

R is for Rock Chick Rolls Around Again

I thought I recognised that Japanese guitarist the other day and sure enough; when I got the civi's out of storage there she was again, as an unpainted Mattel import with most of her band -mates (I'm missing one).

Bandai; Coolest Ultra Tiny Individuals On Earth; CUTIE; Mattel; Pop Band; Pop Musicians; PVC Figurines; PVC Mini Figures; PVC Plastic Toy Figurines; PVC Rubber; PVC Vinyl Figures; PVC Vinyl Rubber; Rock & Roll; Rock and Roll Stars; Rock Chic; Rock N Roll; Rock Star Toy Figures; Rubber Figurines; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Tiny Trendies Mattel;
Sold as both CUTIE (Coolest Ultra Tiny Individuals [on] Earth) in four figure random blister-packs and Tiny Trendies as full set of ten window-packs, by Mattel and also five-figure sets, maybe? The one we saw the other day may be a Japanese Bandai-issued original, marking is the same on both.

No comments: