About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Friday, December 11, 2015

G is for Ghoulish Gothic Gizmos

Skulls and skeletons are great favourites in the world of cheap plastic tat and while you can see it being a Halloween thing, why would anyone imagine you'd want one in a Christmas cracker? But imagine that they do, and act on it...a budget set of 12 crackers will inevitably contain one of these...

...one is dressed-up as a knot puzzle, but basically they are models of flesh-stripped bodies/body parts!

 More Here at Moonbase.


Their most useful job was to decorate my 'Greebo' cut-off as a teenager! It's not clear, but there are three heads on the left pocket-button including one with flourescent orange eyes and a metallic blue one, with another one on the right, he has green 'jewelled' eyes!

[Harley-D and Honda...on the same denim!]

No comments: