About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Thursday, January 10, 2019

B is for Box-ticking - Soviet Era Troops - Russia

I mentioned this chap when I looked at the other two (below) and thought I might as well cover him while I'm looking at all the other Russians, maybe TJF, or well; his mates - can show us more or tell us who made them?

6" Figures; 6" Russians; 6" Toy Soldiers; 6" Troops; Russian Infantry; Russian Toy Soldiers; Soviet Era Russian Infantry; Toy Soldiers; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Vintage Plastic Figures; Vintage Plastic Soldiers; Vintage Plastic Toys; Vintage Russian Infantry; Vintage Toy Figures; Vintage Toy Soldiers; Cold War Plastic Toy Figures; Cold War Russian Infantry; Cold War Toy Soldiers; Warsaw Pact, WP Toy Soldiers, 5 Inch Figures; 5 Inch Russians; 5 Inch Toy Soldiers; 5 Inch Troops; Russian Navy; Russian Toy Soldiers; Soviet Era Russian Marine; Toy Sailors; Vintage Plastic Sailors; Vintage Plastic Marine; Vintage Russian Sailors; Vintage Toy Marine; Vintage Toy Sailors; Cold War Plastic Toy Figures; Cold War Russian Figures; Cold War Toy Soldiers; Warsaw Pact, WP Toy Sailors, WP Toy Marine, Blow Moulds
Large blow-moulded Infant toy, as I said last time there are a whole bunch of these I and really like them, but I haven't tried hard enough to grab some more. This chap is supposed to be a naval officer or cadet I think, in 'Best' or 'shore leave'? And he's armed with a toy-like but more WWII looking SMG.

6" Figures; 6" Russians; 6" Toy Soldiers; 6" Troops; Russian Infantry; Russian Toy Soldiers; Soviet Era Russian Infantry; Toy Soldiers; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Vintage Plastic Figures; Vintage Plastic Soldiers; Vintage Plastic Toys; Vintage Russian Infantry; Vintage Toy Figures; Vintage Toy Soldiers; Cold War Plastic Toy Figures; Cold War Russian Infantry; Cold War Toy Soldiers; Warsaw Pact, WP Toy Soldiers, 5 Inch Figures; 5 Inch Russians; 5 Inch Toy Soldiers; 5 Inch Troops; Russian Navy; Russian Toy Soldiers; Soviet Era Russian Marine; Toy Sailors; Vintage Plastic Sailors; Vintage Plastic Marine; Vintage Russian Sailors; Vintage Toy Marine; Vintage Toy Sailors; Cold War Plastic Toy Figures; Cold War Russian Figures; Cold War Toy Soldiers; Warsaw Pact, WP Toy Sailors, WP Toy Marine, Blow Moulds
United with the newer acquisitions, he reveals himself to be the smaller size at only five inches!

No comments: