About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

S is for Sets

Just a quick one to finish-off the Ukrainian Collectable posts, we've looked at the individual vehicles and figure types, these are the various sets bagged, boxed or set-up with some of the accessories they contain.

 Bags and Boxes

 Larger bags

 Different header-cards

 Security sangers and boarder-signage

 More

 Strike Three!

 With older lead/aluminium (?) figure

 Smaller sets

 Recap

With thanks again to Mark Sergeyev for sending the pictures and information of this unusual range from the so far still 'independent' Ukraine.

I've added an image of the Ukrainian boarder guard emblem I filched from the Wibbly Wobbly Way!


No comments: