About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

News, Views Etc . . . New Page! Parachute Toys & Novelties

As the pressure - and material - for the firefighter page is building-up, I'm 'encouraged' by circumstance to clear the parachute-deck, so the first post in the quick-build of that page, over the next few weeks/months, has gone live here, or above.

13109; 13109 PBF Parachute Soldier; 385-92-8473; Combat; Combat Force; Combat Parachute Man; Fight With The Best; Fun Tastic; FunTastic; Funtastik; Hawkin Tobar; Hawkin's Bazaar; Hawkin's Bazar; Hawkin-Tobar; Hawkins Bazaar; HL284; Hunson; Marshall Group Limited; Marshall Group Ltd.; Marshall's Imports; Marshall's Wholesalers; OKK Trading; Para Patrol; Para Trooper; Para troopers; Parachute Toy Page; Parachute Toys; Paratrooper Toys; Paratroopers; Paratroops; Poundland; Poundland (Funtastic); Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Soldier Force; Super Parachutes; Tobar Toys; Toyrific Toys;
The idea is to build the basic page in eight or nine chunks in the near future, each chunk going at the top of the page, pushing the already-published stuff one block down the page each time, so today's post is the newest stuff, design wise, and the oldest will end-up near the top, but actually novelties will probably go first . . . I'll see how it pans-out!

No comments: