About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Thursday, September 17, 2020

I is for I'll Just Put This Up Here . . .

. . . for any self-dubbed 'legends' who might need a hand!

Stadinger,TJF,Stad's,Plasticville,I,Bachmann,

I love the little lecture he gave us about Britains! And for those tempted to believe his much repeated lie that I'm some sort of racist . . .


. . . what I actually said was "...you're not a fucking 'legend', you're a fucking fool!"; nothing racist there (mere factual accuracy!), but he lacks the cognitive-reasoning or logical thought processes to know a racist from a retard if he were sat having tea with one of each!

Paul Stadinger,TJF,Stad's,Plasticville,I,Bachmann,Britains, Floral Garden

I can't believe it! Four hours later and he's gone and posted it on another site, still calling it Britains! How stupid is he? I mean he's so stupid he doesn't know when to quit! Un-ber-fucking-lievable! And tragic!

"...or someone like that" . . .he is incapable of telling the truth, when in doubt tell everyone [as fact] you 'know it's Britains because...', then, when you're desperately backtracking your arseholery; try to make out someone else was wronger! What a mealy-mouthed turd - winging-it (with the occasional fight) for 'forty' years!

No comments: