About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Sunday, June 17, 2018

D is for Dinosaur Eggs . . . With Mini Toy Inside!

Pity they died-out really, although we'd be knee-deep in toys by now . . . err . . . some of us already are! Brain (Terranova) sent these a few days ago, and I was going to include them in a capsule toy round-up, then I thought they'd better go in an eraser follow-up, but sorting those I thought "I'm sure I've done the pigs . . . and I think we've had that . . . ?" so decided they'd better get their own post while I work out what's been published and what hasn't!

60171; Capsule Toy; Capsule Toy Dinosaurs; Capsule Toys; Chinasaurs; Dinosaur Earsers; Dinosaur Eggs; Dinosaur In Egg; Dinosaur Models; Dinosaur Novelties; Dinosaur Set; Dinosaurs; Made in China; Regent Products Corp; River Grove Illinois; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Blind Bag; Random Choice
Four in a bag and Terra' didn't give a price, but I bet they are cheaper that the equivalent Kinder eggs, but then without the chocolate; they should be I suppose! Imported by Regent Products and manufactured by '1707-6500' . . . that'll be a state-owned contract-manufacturer then!

60171; Capsule Toy; Capsule Toy Dinosaurs; Capsule Toys; Chinasaurs; Dinosaur Earsers; Dinosaur Eggs; Dinosaur In Egg; Dinosaur Models; Dinosaur Novelties; Dinosaur Set; Dinosaurs; Made in China; Regent Products Corp; River Grove Illinois; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Blind Bag; Random Choice
Four little dinosaurs! If I was a lady dinosaur though, I'm not sure I'd be wanting to lay eggs covered in sharp little knobbles! I'm guessing they are grippy-bits to help little-fingers separate the two halves of the eggs?

60171; Capsule Toy; Capsule Toy Dinosaurs; Capsule Toys; Chinasaurs; Dinosaur Earsers; Dinosaur Eggs; Dinosaur In Egg; Dinosaur Models; Dinosaur Novelties; Dinosaur Set; Dinosaurs; Made in China; Regent Products Corp; River Grove Illinois; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Blind Bag; Random Choice
Each dinosaur comes with a list of the models available, which is not divisible by four, so there will be duplication as you try to collect all of them. And the 'berserker' shows they are perfect for adding to the micro-mini's from Imperial/The Works we've looked at a few times here now, and one of the reasons Brian set them to the Blog - thanks Brian!

2 comments:

Terranova47 said...

The bag cost $1.29

Hugh Walter said...

Cheers Brian, that is a bargain then, even accounting for the lack of accompanying chocolate!

H