About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Sunday, June 17, 2018

News, Views etc . . . Khaki Infantry Page, plus, plus . . .

Chris Smith has kindly sent photographs of a set of the Toltoys Combat Squad copies from Australia for the Khaki Infantry Page and I've added them there; after Tenco's Model which has also been updated.

Meanwhile Barney Brown eMailed with news of a new bunch of 'Khaki Infantry' subjects in his store which was rather fortuitous timing!

New game: random search-term gave-up Dipsy* with a bullet-hole in his forehead - Priceless!

* Or at least I think it's Dipsy**

** Other dead Teletubbies may be available - check stockist's for details***

*** No Dipsy's were hurt in the making of this Post ****

**** Or were they?

Toys in advertising; dodgy-Muppets flogging credit cards, wasn't it ever thus in bwanking!

Fleet Toys (who aren't actually called Fleet Toys anymore!) have changed their 'gate-guardian' again, we have a unified-German policeman, anglicised! If you had a big estate it would be fun to have a few of these hidden about the place holding hose-pipes or rakes or something! Or you could get some Lego ones and have them fighting!

I've nothing ready for Monday, I was busy with a wild-flower 'meadow' (more of a 'patch' really) on Friday so it will be a late posting tomorrow!

No comments: