About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Sunday, June 24, 2018

L is for Lone Star - Harvey Series 65mm King Size (Swivel-heads)

The other set not found on the Khaki Infantry page from Lone Star are these, which we have seen before and I only have the three so not so much 'box-ticking' as hanging the arse out of it!

I think there are ten poses in total, each in two colours and with a choice of plug-in head. Sold as RAF Regiment with the painted blue berets and a blue-grey polymer, or Para's/combat troops in olive-drab polyethylene with painted red berets or brown US style M1 helmets, all heads being pink. You could give the red berets to the RAF chaps for airborne 'rock-apes' though! Do No.II have red berets? They should have!

The FN/SLR's are very well done, but at this size (65mm) they should be!

No comments: