About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

News, Views Etc . . . Houskeeping - Tags

The magic BTWifi-with-FON I found the other day dissipated yesterday, just vanished, only reappearing at 8-30'ish last night by which time I'd lost my mojo for posting stuff, so I started cleaning-up the tag list, which is like painting the Forth Bridge!

I've checked and tweaked the numerals, A and B, and broken the previously-86 'Ancient' tags into more manageable chunks, by nation-covered, the hard one being the Herald sculpts which are double tagged Ancient Greece and Troy as 54mm or copies, but tagged Ancient Rome as Giant or sub-piracies, due to their packaging making it clear they are meant to be Romans . . . or Auther'ians!

Enjoying the torture, I will stick at it for the rest of the day, you won't really notice anything at all, but over time it will get easier to find things, and I'll - hopefully - excise the odd typo or duplication which has crept in?

I might post a little-something later if I get bored, and will post tonight for tomorrow, if the signal doesn't drop out again?

No comments: