About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Sunday, May 24, 2020

New Petition on 38degrees

I've started a petition on 38degrees to have Dominic Cummings sacked, please sign and share if you've had enough of his arrogance and heartless disregard for you and yours. [case closed!]


Sack Dominic Cummings

Why is this important?

If This cretinous buffoon with his obvious contempt for the people, the electorate, the Civil Service and the media, his total disregard for democracy, Parliament or the rule of law and his terrible wardrobe isn't dismissed forthwith, the contract between people and state will be irrevocably broken, and the Covid-19 legislation rendered no more than equivalent to the lavatory-paper which was in such short supply as the government dithered a few short weeks ago.

http://chng.it/P2H8b8kKPs

Update - Still Sack Dominic Cummings!

There would appear to be some rule at 38degrees that you can't call a cretinous person 'cretinous', or at least you can, but not in a petition! No matter, I only started my petition because I couldn't find one on 38degrees, the reason for which is that they won't allow one . . . because he's unelected! However, had I looked harder, I would have found the Change.org petition with the same aim which being a couple of days older has reached 200,000+ 400,000+ signatures and I would urge you to sign that one instead.

http://chng.it/P2H8b8kKPs

I'm currently listening to his self-justifying bollocks press-statement and he doesn't quite seem to understand that millions of other people had equally (or BETTER) reasons for breaking the Covid-19 legislation, but CHOSE NOT TO! And you can hear in his voice how sorry he feels - for himself! Sack him. Peston could barely get his question out he was so stunned by the brazenness of it all!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your petitions not working. Go on 38 degrees to sort it out. Thanks

Harry Palmer said...

I wonder how many toilet and refreshment breaks the hate-filled loon made during his road trip. With a young family on board, I imagine a few. Perhaps the people he and his wife came into contact with would like to consult their lawyers.

Hugh Walter said...

The whole thing is so Kafkaesque it's hard to believe this eternal Sunday is our daily reality Harry!

Sorry 'Unknown' but 38degrees won't allow petitions against unelected officials, even ones who give self-absorbed press-briefings from the rose-garden in Whitehall! Please sign the Change.org petition instead!

Cheers both
H