About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Sunday, January 30, 2022

Bubblegum Stuff is for Fun Stuff!

First of this year's Toy Fair reports and we're looking at a pile of Llama's! How big the Llama pile is depends upon the dexterity of the players making it . . . except I lied, they aren't Llamas, they're Alpaca's - I'm sure loyal readers are only too aware that Alpacas are cute and cuddly and not much bigger than some Maine Coon cats, while Llamas are the Devil's spawn-units on Earth and will kick you, bite you and spit on you 'till you drown!

2022 Toy Fair; Alpaca Stacker; Animals; Board Game; Boardgame Pieces; Bubblegum Stuff; Not Llamas; Party Game; Peruvian; Pile Up; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; South American Fauna; Toy Fair; Toy Fair 2022;
This is the thing - Alpaca Stacker, how cool is that? Well, I thought it was, it's better than bloody chairs that's for sure! I didn't familiarise myself with the rules, but I suspect you can get the idea from the pictures! They'd go well with 70mm+ figures, so both the Schleich/Papo types or Playmobil.

2022 Toy Fair; Alpaca Stacker; Animals; Board Game; Boardgame Pieces; Bubblegum Stuff; Not Llamas; Party Game; Peruvian; Pile Up; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; South American Fauna; Toy Fair; Toy Fair 2022;
The company behind them are Bubblegum Stuff and they seem to be a very small concern (single table and stool type stand, against one of the outer walls of the hall) so support them if you can, the game will make a brilliant present for younger relatives! There's an eco-vibe to a lot of their products although this one is polymer heavy, and they are Alpacas! Not Llamas, with or without pajamas, or is that bananas?

No comments: