About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Ph is for Phidal's Phrozen Phellows

No, it was similar but I don't think is was exactly the same! Just a quickie, we've seen some if these as an incomplete lot in a charity-shop bag, but this is the whole set, there was another set with smaller figures (and the useful sleigh) which has also come-in as both  awhole set and some spares now.

Disney; Disney Frozen; Early Readers; Elsa Frozen; Frozen; Frozen Anna; Interactive Books; Interactive Toys; Kristoff Frozen; Marshmallow Frozen; My Busy Book; My Busy Books; Olaf Frozen; Phidal; Phidal Book; Phidal Frozen; Phidal Publishing; PVC Figurines; PVC Rubber; PVC Vinyl Rubber; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Sven Frozen;
And it's a while since we've had a Phidal post, but apart from one or two superhero sets still to find (the earlier ones) whole, and the Transformers one (which I've nearly bought several times, to actually picking it up - only to suck my teeth at the x6 micro-vehicle blobs and put back) along with various Disney/Mickey type which I'm not so worried about, I think we seen most of the better ones here now?

Disney; Disney Frozen; Early Readers; Elsa Frozen; Frozen; Frozen Anna; Interactive Books; Interactive Toys; Kristoff Frozen; Marshmallow Frozen; My Busy Book; My Busy Books; Olaf Frozen; Phidal; Phidal Book; Phidal Frozen; Phidal Publishing; PVC Figurines; PVC Rubber; PVC Vinyl Rubber; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Sven Frozen;
A mass of snow-babies and another useful deer, useful for 54mm rather than the 25/28mm of the one in the other set? The three figures are big, too big for much @approximately 80mm, but would fit-in with ELC-Papo-Schleich medievals, while the snow monster (Marshmallow?) could be thrown straight in a fantasy/D&D army/setting!

No comments: