About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Friday, December 13, 2019

News, Views Etc . . . Additions

I've added a couple of pieces to the Airfix 'Early Figures' page courtesy of Danny O'Neill in Australia . . .


1st Type Herald Sentry; 2nd Type Herald Sentry; Airfix 54mm Figures; Airfix Model Figures; Airfix Toy Soldiers; Australian Toy Soldiers; Boxed Sentries; Boxed Sentrys; Britains Herald; Britains Khaki Infantry; Britains Sentries; Coles Australia; Coles Stores; Coles Supermarkets; Early Airfix Figures; Early Airfix Toy Soldiers; Early Airfix Toys; Early British Toy Soldiers; Fethalite; Fethalite Plastic Products; Herald Boxed Sets; Herald Models; Khaki Infantry; Khaki Infantry Page; Khaki Infantry Sentry; Paratrooper; Plastic Figurines; Plastic Pilot; Plastic Sailor; Plastic Toy Figures; Plastic Toy Soldiers; Sailor; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Vintage Plastic Figures; Vintage Plastic Soldiers; Vintage Toy Figures; Vintage Toy Soldiers; Woolworth's; Woolworth's Stores;
. . . and some Britains boxed sets to the Khaki Infantry page which I shot on John Begg's table at the Plastic Warrior show two years ago; the show review post wasn't strong so I'm cannibalising it for useful images! Actually this one is not the best image, but it is useful!

No comments: