About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

F is for Follow-up - Large Scale Cake Decoration Golfer

Rack Toy Month seems to be creeping-in a few days early here, but given Covid-19 has rendered the whole year with a veneer normally associated with that quiet-news period during the summer 'hols' (albeit with a week's worth of proper news every day, all of it viral!), I guess a few extra days won't hurt!

Cake Decoration; Cake Decoration Figures; Cake Decoration Sportsmen; Cake Decorations; Carded Toy; Hobbycraft; Knightsbridge PME Ltd.; Plastic Toy Golfers; Players; PME Cake Decorations; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Toy Golfing Figures; Wilton; Wilton Cake Decorations; Wilton Golf Players; Wilton's; Wilton's Golfers;
Picked this PME cake decoration up in Hobbycraft Farnborough the other day, we have looked at it before, both in a break-down/review and in the golfer posts more recently; but here's a new colour-way!

Cake Decoration; Cake Decoration Figures; Cake Decoration Sportsmen; Cake Decorations; Carded Toy; Hobbycraft; Knightsbridge PME Ltd.; Plastic Toy Golfers; Players; PME Cake Decorations; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Toy Golfing Figures; Wilton; Wilton Cake Decorations; Wilton Golf Players; Wilton's; Wilton's Golfers;
Not only is it a new colour scheme, but I then saw yet another on feebleBay the other day, so I will keep an eye on that hook-board, and we'll look at him again when they get the next batch/colour variant!

No comments: