About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Saturday, July 25, 2020

TMHT is for There's More Hero Turtles!

Like Ninja Turtles but safer for poor little British kids who might otherwise be corrupted into whacking each-other over the head with broom-handles or something . . . humm . . . that worked huh!

A quick follow-up from a post last January, and I don't need to subject you to a back-link as they're all here; they are Ninja's. not heroes!

54mm Figures; Carded Toy; Comic Characters; Donatello; Greenbrier International; Greenbrier Rack Toys; Greenbrier Toy Importers; Leonardo; Michelangelo; Movie Characters; Nickalodeon TMNT; Ninja Fighters; Ninja Figures; Ninja Turtles; Ninja Warriors; Playmates; PVC Figurines; PVC Rubber TMNT's; PVC Vinyl Rubber; Rack Toys; Raphael; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles; TMHT; TMNT's; Turtles; TV Related;
Brian managed to find the missing pose/character from the Playmates set he shared with us back then, and it is the above 'Mikey' Michelangelo to be precise, complete with nun-chucks! That's two broom-handles-worth of mayhem! Perfect 54mm as well!

54mm Figures; Carded Toy; Comic Characters; Donatello; Greenbrier International; Greenbrier Rack Toys; Greenbrier Toy Importers; Leonardo; Michelangelo; Movie Characters; Nickalodeon TMNT; Ninja Fighters; Ninja Figures; Ninja Turtles; Ninja Warriors; Playmates; PVC Figurines; PVC Rubber TMNT's; PVC Vinyl Rubber; Rack Toys; Raphael; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles; TMHT; TMNT's; Turtles; TV Related;
Complete line-up, you may recall I'd had one come-in from Chris, and at some point I'll get the others myself, just to box-tick, but as far as the Blog's concerned and thank to Mr Berke, the box is already and well and truly ticked here now! Cheers Brian!

No comments: