About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Monday, July 10, 2023

T is for Two - Papo Minis

A quick charity shop score last November was these two 'suitcase' sets from Papo, we've actually seen one before, also a suitcase set, but I suspected it was incomplete at the time, this one wasn't!
 
Both in their cases, we saw the medieval one last time, so I haven't shot it this time, but the 'pink and purple' set is new to the Blog . . . I would add that both got weighed-in with a load of scarp metal months ago! The trays going in the recycling bin.

A nice enough set for what it is, but I'm guessing these 'for Christmas' or 'presentation' sets are a lot more expensive than the standard tub/toobs of identical contents! Unicorn, wizard, King & Queen, Prince & Princess; all you need for a mini adventure!

The medieval set, previously it was loose contents in the window suitcase, this time we got the blow-moulded tray, so I could see it was all here. It turned-out what I was missing the last time was two shields! That's them, box ticked, in the stash!

No comments: