About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

I is for the Idiots Idiotocracy and Their Idiot's Idiocy

There are a few idiots in the hobby, and while - as I've pointed out in the past - they are and remain a small minority of the hobby, they are also quite vocal, fortunately - for the rest of us - they all congregate around the shitstuff Blog like a cloud of flies on a dog-shit.

The Idiot-in-Chief; the Jabbering Fuck has surpassed himself recently and we're going to look at his nonsense today.

On the 27th January he wrote the following to justify his earlier vileness . . .

2020 Toy Fair; 35390 Giessen; Andreas Dittman; Andreas Dittmann Giessen University; Britains Deetail; Chaihai; Deetail Germans; Deetail Mortar Team; Department of Geography; Diana Freitag; Doctor Andreas Dittman; Dr. Andreas Dittmann; Fun Express; Gießener Geographische Gesellschaft; Giessen; Giessen University; Halilit Imports; Halilit Terra By Battat; Human Geography and Development Research; Justus-Liebig-University; Party Pig; Paul Stadinger; PB Toys; Peter Bergner; Professor Andreas Dittmann; Senckenbergstrasse 1; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Stadinger; Stads Stuff; Stadsshite; Stadsstuf; Stadswatch; Terra By Battat; Tombola; Toy Fair 202;
I don't know why he centred the text, he clearly thought it was of above-average importance or something? Anyway we will deal with it line-by-line as always; far better to quote empirically than to make it up as you go along! And we'll do the quotes in shit-brown as he has shown himself to be a douche-bag.

In my post Odds Ends Toy Trade Shows Preview, I greatly upset someone (no he didn't; he disgusted me for the reason we will come on too) with the use of the words in a timely manner.

What I was saying that I would get my reports on the various toy trade shows out quickly as I could. This person last year stretched his reports on a toy trade show. for several months. That person was me, and - in the first instance - I took three months off Blogging while my farther passed away and was buried. He's a very nasty man.


There are three items we can not delay reporting (says a pompous git as if he's seen it written in stone by Moses! And it should be 'cannot'): new figure news, collectible toy shows, and toy trade fairs.

Let's deal with those one at a time;

new figure news - new figures, by their very nature are going to be around for a while, and therefore there is no urgency whatsoever. It's nice to learn about their issue, say on the company's website, or their Faceplant page, or even on a Blog, but a few days or a few weeks delay will not ruin your day, nor mine!

What he really means here is he will try (and often fail) to competitively Blog against people not consciously competing with him, by reposting stuff from Faceplant or the companies' own websites, after they have been posted there - where they were done so, in a more timely manner!

collectible toy shows - Well, as I have posted some 2000+ events before they happened in the last 24-odd months, so that you can get to them if you wish . . . and Mr. Stadinger has told us of around . . . phfff . . . forty (?) events in the same time period; half of them after they have happened, so you couldn't have attended them if you might have wanted to, any intended criticism here would seem to apply far more to him than to me? So we have hypocrisy, a bit of a lie and the wittering of a very stupid man.

Not that I'm encouraging him to try copying yet another Small Scale World trope - we all know he would do it poorly - although better coverage of the North American circuit would be useful, my listings are - naturally - UK-centric; I'm only highlighting the bullshit emanating from this lumpen oaf.

Let me reiterate here . . . I give you 7-20+ event-dates, ahead of time, every week, with links, he gives you one or two a month, often after the event, often without a link. He's a very stupid man!

toy trade fairs - the same criticism applies equally, not only did I notify readers of the London fair two days before Stadinger (both this year AND last year) but I got my overview out days earlier too . . . both years!

And in the case of both announcements and overviews, they were held-over for the regular Friday 'News, Views . . . ' posts, so if the lazy mother-fucker that is TJF had been minded to get his out in a more 'timely manner' he could have, but he didn't, in fact he waited until I'd posted (17th Jan.), reminding him (annually) it's time for him to take my posts as his trigger to start pontificating in reaction, this year on the 18th!

Further, my overview (24th Jan.) was what I had seen/experienced the previous Wednesday, his overview (27th) was four links to leading toy maker's own websites, a trope he stole from my post of the 21st January, where I was making the point that these posts are not the be-all-and-end-all he's talking them-up to be? While last year my post was similarly a 'walked' site-report while his was regurgitated, second-hand news.

He then tried to write-up the Airfix site's news, forgetting that company websites are sales sites, and often talk shit! The Sherman Firefly and 'new' Tiger have been announced more often than the end of the world, and I (like Airfix) announced the 1:35th series a year ago (slightly more 'timely mannered' than the jabbering fuck) and pointed out that A) they were only drawings, and B) might never happen. I.E. the only original copy in his overview was old hat!

Let me reiterate here . . . he is bitching that I "dragged-out" my 12 or so posts . . . he did one . . . it came after my initial overview . . . and was itself, a generic overview! He's a very stupid man!

At one-time toy trade shows were showing products that would be out for the Christmas holiday. Today, the products are coming throughout the year. An example of this is the figure on the left. He is Bane from Batman being done by Spinmaster. He is part of a thirteen figure blind bag series. The figures are out now.so I will have ('have' Hahahah! Pompous idiot!) to report on them. Again he twists and wriggles on the hook he's forged for himself! Using the exception (blind-bags) to prove the rule; most of the stuff debuted at the Spring Fairs IS destined for the Christmas market! The Bill & Ted board game (already blogged) is a mock-up, looking for orders, if it appears, it will be in time for Christmas, same with the Airfix 1:35th-stuff - it's waiting for a favourable market . . . or better finances at the parent Co.!

The companies also often show their standard ranges just to remind the buyers they are there! He (Standinger)'s talking shit as if he has half-a-clue what he's spouting!


Sadly items that have to be reported in a timely manner do not allow excuses. This is an illiterate garbage-sentence, apparently constructed from random words, that's makes no sense, to the point where it's hard to even guess at the point he's trying to make? Naughty 'reported items'; someone should punish them!

If this other person had ignored my comment as I ignored his profanity lace comments, he would not have defended himself. Arch-twisting now; I have stated that I won't make the same promise as him (to ignore me), so he should have expected a rebuttal, while he KEEPS saying he's going to ignore me, only to keep coming back with another cheap comment, or copy post, more lies, more hypocrisies!

And we have both a lie and a hypocrisy here as he clearly isn't ignoring me, in the line of the post were he says he is! The man's a blithering idiot . . . although Man's a bit strong, the 'infantile man-child's a blithering idiot!

Instead, he took offense and has responded with vicious attacks. As I've said I always will and therefore; as was to be expected! If I ignore him, he gets worse, we've seen it before.

All I was stating a fact I learned in doing my printed lists and carried over to doing my postings on the internet. Self-regarding, self-absorbed verbal diarrhea, bigging-up his opinion of himself! And as we can see; no 'fact's above - just pontificating, self-justifying bullshit.

Attempting to justify the fact that in posts which also name Dr. Adreas Dittmann and Peter Bergner of PB Toys (among others) he, Paul Stadinger, attacked me with a bitch-kick, suggesting that by taking time-out to bury a parent, I was 'dragging-out' posts.

Anther hypocrisy - Those posts I 'dragged out', were extra-to the Toy Fair 2019 overview, and were posts Stadinger never had, never has, as, having pompously told us he would be reporting from London, Nuremburg and New York, last year; he actually gave us one rather bitty overview (in a less 'timely manner' than me) and nothing else!

I always take lots of photographs, speak to the 'toymen' (and toywomen!), collect a shed-load of catalogues, the odd sample and produce a number of follow-up posts, very few of which are time-sensitive and get placed among the other output of the blog to - hopefully - keep the mix fresh!

While this gobshite-arsehole, talking shit, tries to be me, or tries to make his Blog look like/sound like my Blog (as opposed to any other), by sitting in my dust! AND - Mr Lickshit, Mr Dildobrand Hildabreath (or Deadleaf Hairband as someone called him the other day!), Doctor Dittmann, Mr. Bergner . . . he does it so badly . . . WITH your help!

Are you all happy to be associated with his making capital out of my father's death? Well, then; you're all arseholes?

What is the Justus-Liebig-University of Gießen's policy on your association with this filth Andreas? I mean; if you're all happy with the situation, I'll start putting you, your department and the university in the Search Engine Optimisation of all Stadinger/Sell rebuttals, so we can get it all pushed up the good-old Google page-rankings?

Now - let us now go back to the 25th January . . .

2020 Toy Fair; 35390 Giessen; Andreas Dittman; Andreas Dittmann Giessen University; Britains Deetail; Chaihai; Deetail Germans; Deetail Mortar Team; Department of Geography; Diana Freitag; Doctor Andreas Dittman; Dr. Andreas Dittmann; Fun Express; Gießener Geographische Gesellschaft; Giessen; Giessen University; Halilit Imports; Halilit Terra By Battat; Human Geography and Development Research; Justus-Liebig-University; Party Pig; Paul Stadinger; PB Toys; Peter Bergner; Professor Andreas Dittmann; Senckenbergstrasse 1; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Stadinger; Stads Stuff; Stadsshite; Stadsstuf; Stadswatch; Terra By Battat; Tombola; Toy Fair 202;
I Am a Collector, despite what one sad man thinks. He's not a collector, he's a dealer, he's obviously retained a few bits, as we've seen, but one of these, one of those and one Timpo 8th Army does not a collection make and his output remains poor because he doesn't have the 'stuff'. Nothing wrong with poor output, there are lots of mediocre Blogs out there, lots of small collections, but don't start fights you can't win! (He even wrote a silly song (It is a measure of his humourlessness (which we've seen before) and lack of cultural references (which we've seen before) that he thinks Ms. Sinatra's big hit is a 'silly song' and while I'd love to take the credit for it, it was actually written by Lea Hazelwood, I just engineered the parody. He should put that in his little black book!) with a lyric saying I am not.) Besides that, I am a writer (If he was a 'writer' he wouldn't have placed the preceding sentence in brackets after a full stop!) ( I have epublished one book with two more to be formatted), an untrained ventriloquist, and dealer among other jobs (I doubt he's done a day's hard work in his life!). Most dealers like myself started the same way. I enjoy being a dealer as I can find items for people and myself.

His eBook has (and I've mentioned it before) so many syntax, grammar, spelling, punctuation and lower case-v-capitalisation errors (some 57 if memory serves) in its introduction, only a retard would pay the $4.49 to read the work itself. And what does he mean '...to be formatted'? You format discs to clean them, you format lists, tables or web-pages to follow a pattern, or system, but you edit a novel!

'Untrained ventriloquist'? Is that like an untrained brain-surgeon, or an untrained explosives expert? Untrained banker? I now have a vision of him operating Erwin Sell by shoving his forearm where the sun don't shine! Gime Gerwin Gell! DeeGheeEnn, DeeGheeEnn, day ere galled DeeGheeEnn! Get a gottle o'geer gor Gewrwin!

Sigh . . . we go back to January 23rd

2020 Toy Fair; 35390 Giessen; Andreas Dittman; Andreas Dittmann Giessen University; Britains Deetail; Chaihai; Deetail Germans; Deetail Mortar Team; Department of Geography; Diana Freitag; Doctor Andreas Dittman; Dr. Andreas Dittmann; Fun Express; Gießener Geographische Gesellschaft; Giessen; Giessen University; Halilit Imports; Halilit Terra By Battat; Human Geography and Development Research; Justus-Liebig-University; Party Pig; Paul Stadinger; PB Toys; Peter Bergner; Professor Andreas Dittmann; Senckenbergstrasse 1; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Stadinger; Stads Stuff; Stadsshite; Stadsstuf; Stadswatch; Terra By Battat; Tombola; Toy Fair 202;
One thing I like on the internet is we can not only share items with friends, but with others. People can find out about new items or remember having them. This is being accomplished through my site, Facebook, and other places. The sharers have done across various platforms or exclusive to one site. Never should anyone degrade a person for staying exclusive with one site over theirs.

I couldn't - on first read - work out what point he was trying to make here, as it reads like a bit of a self-justifying whine to his own ego, in public? But further study suggests it is a whine about my including of such luminaries as Shitstick and Hairbreath in my rebuttals of the endless stream of botty-burps from JTF and his fuck-monkey Sell?

Well, let's get a few things straight here, shall we?

After TJF's original attack on me (17th December 2016) some of his friends thought to comment in an equally-derogatory fashion in the comments, as they again did in another attack on me a week or so later.

I responded to them with the same veracity (or was it voracity!!!) I had done to Standinger and Erwin's risible nonsense, after the Christmas, in a series of rebuttals - I wasn't going to ruin the holiday by stooping to the level of the PSTSM's slime-balls.

It took a few more exchanges of salvoes for most of them to learn that if they stayed out of it, I stayed off their case . . . not that they had originally had a 'case', all the efforts of the terrible two'o in those two December posts were based upon a litany of lies, falsehoods and misappropriation . . . oh; and an invented 'quote'!

In the meantime, I have never suggested any entity or website, not even stadsshite, shouldn't have its supporters, even exclusive ones, and I don't attack many of Stadinger's supporters in my rebuttals, if they haven't harmed me, have stayed out of 'the war' or were there from the start, and it would be arrogant of me to do otherwise.

I wouldn't - for instance - put fake comments purporting to be from one of his supporters on my Blog? Stadinger can't make the same claim! Nor - for that matter - have I ever suggested anyone 'come over', I've just suggested they stay on the bloody fence.

But . . . and it's a valid 'but'; Merkle Littlewick and Deadbeat Herder both 'got off the fence' after Stadinger's initial attack on me, and both continually help the loudmouthed blowhard in his efforts to 'be me', and by doing so have made themselves legitimate targets.

The other day we had Dildabreath Hardbrick getting together with Stadinger to lie about show purchases in order to confirm what I'd said two day earlier about palm-trees, a pointless move, but dishonest - fake, phony, frauds . . . very stupid men.

And if you are going to fake stuff for an unclear reason which is - nevertheless - clearly aimed at baiting me, you will earn my opprobrium - don't then act all-surprised! Stupid!

Likewise if Doctor the Professor Dittmann and Mr Bergner are happy to be named in, or contribute to, posts attacking me, they have to accept the consequences, especially if those posts involve my dying father.

AND . . . the only person who has called for any Blog to 'not exist' is TJF, who suggested I "go and do something else" back at the start of his war with me - more hypocrisy! He's a very stupid man.

It's been a new low at shitestuff over the last week or so . . .

2020 Toy Fair; 35390 Giessen; Andreas Dittman; Andreas Dittmann Giessen University; Britains Deetail; Chaihai; Deetail Germans; Deetail Mortar Team; Department of Geography; Diana Freitag; Doctor Andreas Dittman; Dr. Andreas Dittmann; Fun Express; Gießener Geographische Gesellschaft; Giessen; Giessen University; Halilit Imports; Halilit Terra By Battat; Human Geography and Development Research; Justus-Liebig-University; Party Pig; Paul Stadinger; PB Toys; Peter Bergner; Professor Andreas Dittmann; Senckenbergstrasse 1; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Stadinger; Stads Stuff; Stadsshite; Stadsstuf; Stadswatch; Terra By Battat; Tombola; Toy Fair 202;
 January 18th "We will report it and other items in a timely manner not dragging it out six months"

. . . which we now know was designed by Stadinger to provoke me and the Germans were in the thick of it. I never involve this (Small Scale World) Blog's supporters in these 'spats', but Stadinger does everything he can to involve other people and some of them . . . let him?

Stadinger, the Jabbering Fuck, is a spoilt brat, with little self-awareness and an over-developed sense of his own self-importance and entitlement, who constantly tries to big-up his presence in the hobby, by bleating-on about his lists (long-gone and not very good) and his Frontpage page (a litany of his fallings-out with other people in the hobby!), while sitting turd-like in his lair waiting for his idiot followers' to help him prove he is . . . who he actually isn't. He's a very unpleasant man.

It made me laugh the other day when they started arguing over whether another dealer was a bottom-feeder or not, oblivious to the irony of the moment or the fact that they're all bottom-feeders! They're very stupid.

His Blog has no 'voice' (beyond a grey monotone tedium!) because he has so little 'stuff', so little imagination, so little originality and so little vision beyond trying to do something, or get someone else to do something for him, in the next few days, or week or two, which might perchance strive to look a bit like that there Small Scale World!

Everything at shitesuff, the re-posting of Faceplant or company-website stuff, the digs at Small Scale World, the posting of single figures following posts or subjects posted here days or weeks earlier, even to last weeks shenanigans about Toy Fair 2019, is 'reactive' to what I'm doing, even to the point where if I take time off, he takes time off! He's very transparent.

They don't copy any other blog, and that's because whatever I'm doing, I'm doing right, and you know it, because you're here every day - so are they!

****************************************
 
Corrections & Clarifications

This is a new 'experimental' section of the Small Scale World Blog, but if it proves popular we'll try to run it once a month or so - There's plenty of material, this is the tip of the iceberg!

'DGN'
There is no such company as DGN, no empirical evidence or primary source-material has surfaced yet, nor have any internet links been provided by those who wish you to believe in this imagination-station's existence.

It is [one of] the abbreviation(s) for 'Design' now found on the bases of figures by three different makers, at some point the idiocy will have to be admitted, and starting to use it again is sillier than my song lyrics!

Britains Deetail WWII German Mortar Crew

2020 Toy Fair; 35390 Giessen; Andreas Dittman; Andreas Dittmann Giessen University; Britains Deetail; Chaihai; Deetail Germans; Deetail Mortar Team; Department of Geography; Diana Freitag; Doctor Andreas Dittman; Dr. Andreas Dittmann; Fun Express; Gießener Geographische Gesellschaft; Giessen; Giessen University; Halilit Imports; Halilit Terra By Battat; Human Geography and Development Research; Justus-Liebig-University; Party Pig; Paul Stadinger; PB Toys; Peter Bergner; Professor Andreas Dittmann; Senckenbergstrasse 1; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Stadinger; Stads Stuff; Stadsshite; Stadsstuf; Stadswatch; Terra By Battat; Tombola; Toy Fair 202;
Seen on Small Scale World err . . . twice in the last ten years, but not, as far as I can recall - in a UK magazine yet?

Target Stores
It has been suggested to Small Scale World by Leanne  at Target's HR, that Mr. Erwin Sell is not an Operations Manager (DC level - whatever that is!) for the company and that therefore his comments pertaining to Target or its agents do not represent the company, its thoughts, policy or future plans.

Someone making stuff up as they go along again? Perhaps OM DC stands for operator, manual; duty-cleaner . . . dish cloth . . . dickheaded clodbrain?

Unknown Spaceman

2020 Toy Fair; 35390 Giessen; Andreas Dittman; Andreas Dittmann Giessen University; Britains Deetail; Chaihai; Deetail Germans; Deetail Mortar Team; Department of Geography; Diana Freitag; Doctor Andreas Dittman; Dr. Andreas Dittmann; Fun Express; Gießener Geographische Gesellschaft; Giessen; Giessen University; Halilit Imports; Halilit Terra By Battat; Human Geography and Development Research; Justus-Liebig-University; Party Pig; Paul Stadinger; PB Toys; Peter Bergner; Professor Andreas Dittmann; Senckenbergstrasse 1; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Stadinger; Stads Stuff; Stadsshite; Stadsstuf; Stadswatch; Terra By Battat; Tombola; Toy Fair 202;
As told here at Small Scale World, in increments, over time, with full acknowledgements to other sources or contributors, the figures were originally issued as rack-toy party favours by Party Pig, re-surfaced in 25mm as Tombola chocolate-egg capsule prizes and have recently turned-up as a smaller pose-sample in green from Fun Express (apart from Tombola - all using the same zip-code) by Chaihai, as Easter gift-eggs. Fancy neither of them knowing that when at least one of them is following Small Scale World so closely he thought to tell everyone he'd be following me 'very' closely!

Although Erwin's ex-evilBay image added a little to the whole and he has promised to give us a fuller rendition of his knowledge, let's hope he credits his sources! Hahahaha! Not a fucking chance!

****************************************
 
Forthcoming

2020 Toy Fair; 35390 Giessen; Andreas Dittman; Andreas Dittmann Giessen University; Britains Deetail; Chaihai; Deetail Germans; Deetail Mortar Team; Department of Geography; Diana Freitag; Doctor Andreas Dittman; Dr. Andreas Dittmann; Fun Express; Gießener Geographische Gesellschaft; Giessen; Giessen University; Halilit Imports; Halilit Terra By Battat; Human Geography and Development Research; Justus-Liebig-University; Party Pig; Paul Stadinger; PB Toys; Peter Bergner; Professor Andreas Dittmann; Senckenbergstrasse 1; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Stadinger; Stads Stuff; Stadsshite; Stadsstuf; Stadswatch; Terra By Battat; Tombola; Toy Fair 202;
Coming to Small Scale World between now and . . . err . . . whenever! Hopefully by the end of September, or earlier . . . or later, or not at all! None of it is terribly time-sensitive, if at all? And some of it may never appear as a TF2020 report; it really doesn't matter? I look forwards to the equivalent 48-odd posts appearing earlier on stadsshite in a "timely manner" though!

And yes! Stadinger will use this image to try and do spoilers, but my output is so far removed from him and his acolyte's idiotocracy, it makes no difference, when he does manage one! It just makes him look smaller and more pathetic.

****************************************

These posts are getting to be a tedious chore, but I did say back at the beginning (winter of 2017) that it would take five-and-a-half years, and we are still only just over three years into the lunacy - only encouraged by the inaction of people who should know better - so there's a couple of years or so, still to go, before I start to look inaccurate!

No comments: