About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

News, Views Etc . . . Airfix Blog Update - Astronauts

01741; 01741-7; 4D Puzzle Model; 4D Puzzle Models; A00741V 08 525; Airfix; Airfix 1971; Airfix Clones; Airfix Vintage Classics; Aliens; Astronauts; Astronits; Civilian; Fame Master; Fancy It Agencies; Giant Aliens; Giant Plastics Corp; Hing Fat; HO/OO; JE Toys; Jean Höffler; Jean Hoefler; Lev Prokoliev; Lew PROKOLIJEW; Lion; Moon Landings; Moon Rover; Moon Shot; NASA; Novelty Headquaters Inc.; PMS; Polish Toy Soldiers; R&L Astronits; Space; Spacemen; TUSZYN TRANSFER UL NO 3; Wing Mau; Woolbro Rack Toy; Woolbro Spacemen;
As the title says - I've added some stuff to the Airfix blog's Astronaut post, in fact I think I've nearly doubled the size of it, with lots of new comparisons, the 50th anniversary issue, a Polish set, more links, a repaired link and a new link in the older section . . . 16 images with blurb in total, so there might be something over there to interest Loyal Readers!

01741; 01741-7; 4D Puzzle Model; 4D Puzzle Models; A00741V 08 525; Airfix; Airfix 1971; Airfix Clones; Airfix Vintage Classics; Aliens; Astronauts; Astronits; Civilian; Fame Master; Fancy It Agencies; Giant Aliens; Giant Plastics Corp; Hing Fat; HO/OO; JE Toys; Jean Höffler; Jean Hoefler; Lev Prokoliev; Lew PROKOLIJEW; Lion; Moon Landings; Moon Rover; Moon Shot; NASA; Novelty Headquaters Inc.; PMS; Polish Toy Soldiers; R&L Astronits; Space; Spacemen; TUSZYN TRANSFER UL NO 3; Wing Mau; Woolbro Rack Toy; Woolbro Spacemen;
More of a security guard than an assistant!

What I have done over there is remove all the spurious brand-tags, and I will do it on all the posts there in the fullness of time, there were going to be many-more comparison brands than the tag-limits allow-for, and that will be the case on all posts in the end, so they'll have to be served by the meta-tags. And some of the things which are there 'only', will eventually get a box-tick here and their own A-Z listings or thematic pages?

Next day - forgot to add the link; now added above - Doh!

No comments: