About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Friday, November 26, 2021

H is for How They Come In - December 2020 - II Chris - Space & Sci-Fi

I should have added the TV/Movie image to this post to balance them better, but sometimes I lose the wood for the trees with the number of Toy Soldier posts currently in Picasa!

So a swifter read than the others, but heay-ho; there's a shot in the next post which probably should have gone with the cartoon stuff in the previous post (which was the TV/Movie image!), that's how it shakes down!

Airfix Astronauts; Astronaut; Astronauts; Blue Shield; Bruder/Giodi/Kinder; Galoob Micromachines; Giodi Spaceships; Hasbro Air Raiders; Kinder Spaceships; LB Astronauts; Mighty Morphin Power Rangers; Mixed Lot; Mixed Model Figures; Mixed Playthings; Mixed Sci-Fi Figures; Mixed Space Toys; Mixed Toy Figurines; Pop-up Spaceman; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Space Warriors; Spaceman; Spaceship;
Smaller scales/sizes - from the left; an interesting figure who looks capsul'ey to me? A Putty from Galoob; another capsule-toy type I think (is he a character anyone recognises?); possibly another Galoob Micromachine, a character from Marvel or DC, which might make him late Kenner; a nice mini-Keshi of a sort of lobster-man, and a figure who looks like one of Hasbro's Air Raiders, but doesn't actually appear to be one?

Airfix Astronauts; Astronaut; Astronauts; Blue Shield; Bruder/Giodi/Kinder; Galoob Micromachines; Giodi Spaceships; Hasbro Air Raiders; Kinder Spaceships; LB Astronauts; Mighty Morphin Power Rangers; Mixed Lot; Mixed Model Figures; Mixed Playthings; Mixed Sci-Fi Figures; Mixed Space Toys; Mixed Toy Figurines; Pop-up Spaceman; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Space Warriors; Spaceman; Spaceship;
A small group of space vehicles - fact and fiction; with two Bruder/Giodi/Kinder types, an Apollo Eagle Lander cake decoration (issued by Blue Shield in the 'States) and the lower half of Airfix's funny little Bell Aeronautics LFV.

Airfix Astronauts; Astronaut; Astronauts; Blue Shield; Bruder/Giodi/Kinder; Galoob Micromachines; Giodi Spaceships; Hasbro Air Raiders; Kinder Spaceships; LB Astronauts; Mighty Morphin Power Rangers; Mixed Lot; Mixed Model Figures; Mixed Playthings; Mixed Sci-Fi Figures; Mixed Space Toys; Mixed Toy Figurines; Pop-up Spaceman; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Space Warriors; Spaceman; Spaceship;
This is nice, I haven't ID'd it yet (probably a die-cast or play-set accessory), about 30mm and PVC, I can't make my mind-up whether the visor is meant, or a home enhancement with a marker pen - I suspect the later.

Airfix Astronauts; Astronaut; Astronauts; Blue Shield; Bruder/Giodi/Kinder; Galoob Micromachines; Giodi Spaceships; Hasbro Air Raiders; Kinder Spaceships; LB Astronauts; Mighty Morphin Power Rangers; Mixed Lot; Mixed Model Figures; Mixed Playthings; Mixed Sci-Fi Figures; Mixed Space Toys; Mixed Toy Figurines; Pop-up Spaceman; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Space Warriors; Spaceman; Spaceship;
I have apologised to Chris for not crediting him the first time I blogged this, but it was obviously because having shot it for these posts in December last, I then sorted it away, and found it again months later, with some surprise! A pop-up knock-off of an LB astronaut/spaceman! Cheers Chris!

No comments: