About Me

My photo
No Fixed Abode, Home Counties, United Kingdom
I’m a 60-year-old Aspergic gardening CAD-Monkey. Sardonic, cynical and with the political leanings of a social reformer, I’m also a toy and model figure collector, particularly interested in the history of plastics and plastic toys. Other interests are history, current affairs, modern art, and architecture, gardening and natural history. I love plain chocolate, fireworks and trees, but I don’t hug them, I do hug kittens. I hate ignorance, when it can be avoided, so I hate the 'educational' establishment and pity the millions they’ve failed with teaching-to-test and rote 'learning' and I hate the short-sighted stupidity of the entire ruling/industrial elite, with their planet destroying fascism and added “buy-one-get-one-free”. Likewise, I also have no time for fools and little time for the false crap we're all supposed to pretend we haven't noticed, or the games we're supposed to play. I will 'bite the hand that feeds', to remind it why it feeds.

Thursday, August 4, 2022

J is for Jumping Jazzberry Jaguar

I picked-up a nice mixed lot of jumpers a while ago, I think we've seen several now already, but there's a couple of 'jiggler' type monsters still to come, in the meantime and as a continuation of one of the side-collections, there was this Pink Panther.

HF Hong Kong; Made in Hong Kong; Novely Pink Panthers; Panther Pink from Head to Toe; Pink Panther; Pink Panther Figures; Pink Panther Figurine; Pink Panther Novelties; Pink Pop-up; Pop-up Pink Panther; PVC Pink Panther; Rinky Dink Panther; Rubber Jiggler; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Top Hat & Tails;
Not a lot to add to the pictures, but you want to try and get three lines out of it to keep the Google-bots happy, so extra images for colour variation against different backgrounds and note he's wearing PE-kit of 'singlet & shorts' and looks happy anticipating his violent acceleration along a random trajectory with a 50/50 chance of landing on his head!

HF Hong Kong; Made in Hong Kong; Novely Pink Panthers; Panther Pink from Head to Toe; Pink Panther; Pink Panther Figures; Pink Panther Figurine; Pink Panther Novelties; Pink Pop-up; Pop-up Pink Panther; PVC Pink Panther; Rinky Dink Panther; Rubber Jiggler; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Top Hat & Tails;
Marked-up to Hong Kong with a haloed globe and the letters HF (heliotrope feline!), I test fired him and he leapt about three feet . . . and landed on his head! Testing was in the interests of research of course, I'm a grown-up, I don't play!

HF Hong Kong; Made in Hong Kong; Novely Pink Panthers; Panther Pink from Head to Toe; Pink Panther; Pink Panther Figures; Pink Panther Figurine; Pink Panther Novelties; Pink Pop-up; Pop-up Pink Panther; PVC Pink Panther; Rinky Dink Panther; Rubber Jiggler; Small Scale World; smallscaleworld.blogspot.com; Top Hat & Tails;
This chap came in with a mixed lot at some point, I think. His natty jacket and hat also happen to match the sucker-pad on the one above, colour-wise, and I thought I might have him in the four we saw a while back, but he's new (there was one with a top-hat in that other set), and is probably from another set of four from the same source as last time.

2 comments:

Jan Ferris said...

and more of mr. pink. Lovely!

Hugh Walter said...

" . . . he’s the one and only, truly original, Panther pink from head to toes!"

H